Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Nov 18, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Lumiere
Trying for More Ears

Another vote for Millers, me and DW have spent many a night sat in there. Always found the staff to be really friendly and we're usually surprised at how cheap the bill ends up being!
Lumiere is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 18, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
I liked Millers, the wife didnt she sent her steak back it was luke warm at best and it came back cremated.

Olive Garden is somewhere we love with kids or not. Only had one negative experience there where my main arrived 10 minutes after everyone elses. 5 cheese fonduta is my fave here.

Bahama breeze is a great meal and fun evening with live music. (daughter 13 loved this place this visit)

Chilli's is fantastic. As someone else said drinks offers good, food brilliant.

Dennys always worth popping in if you're keeping a budget.

Carraba's is lovely and as mentioned not the same prices as Maggianos. We had the lasagna and it was very good.

Applebees usually we like but i found it expensive for average food this visit.

There is a golden coral thats worth a try if you like buffet style.
Old 8 Dec 18, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Glens14a
Earning More Ears

When we stayed at HR we made a point of going the opposite direction from iDrive to find Teak Neighbourhood Restaurant and so glad we did, amazing choice of burgers.
Also on idrive we like to Hash House A Go Go.
Staying at the HR it would be rude not to go the The Cheesecake Factory at Mall at Millenia
Glens14a is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 18, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post

YARD HOUSE, up by the eye, loads of food options and loads of drinks

we found it alot better than millers
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 18, 02:25 AM  
Link to this Post
thecannon
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

thecannon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Just to reiterate a few already mentioned but to also draw attention to Chilli's Happy Hour all day everyday offer.

Miller's is great and wonderful for watching sport.

Outback Steakhouse is nice and they do good deals on Wednesdays.

All of these are ideal for couples but not too formal
thecannon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 18, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
grumpybri
VIP Dibber

The Yard House, Brick House Tavern (Landry card), Longhorns are all good. My new favourite was Bar Louis this year. With calling itself a bar, not many tourists, good happy hour specials anf fantastic food.
Old 22 Aug 19, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Simba1980
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks all. I've not done much holiday planning since my original post (the bonus of not going to WDW this year is not stressing over ADR's and FP+'s!) but with just over 8 weeks before we head to Universal I thought I had better get some ideas written down.

Going to have a look at Happy Hour days/times at a few locations.

So far on the list to check out are;

Millers Ale House (Kirkman or Int Dr)
Outback Steakhouse
Cocktails and Screams (opening soon)
Joysticks Retro bar & Lounge (owned by Cocktails and Screams I believe)
Chili's
Rocco's Tacos
A World of Beer
Golden Coral
Pointe Orlando

We won't make it to all of them but I think it's a start.

Saratoga Springs WDW 2013 Saratoga Springs WDW 2014 Saratoga Springs WDW 2015 Las Vegas Vow Renewal June 2016 Saratoga Springs WDW Oct 2016 Saratoga Springs WDW Oct 2017 Las Vegas Feb 2018 Las Vegas June 2018 Cyprus July & September 2018 Saratoga Springs Oct 2018 Universal Studios Adventura Resort and Hard Rock Hotel Oct 2019 Las Vegas July 2022 Port Orleans FQ & Hard Rock 2022
Simba1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
johnny1352
Imagineer

johnny1352's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
W have used millers ale house for years and have raved about it. We went two nights ago and it was pants the server was miserable and we had to ask for cutlery and thatwas plonked on the table in front of us with indifference. The food was meh at best.
Fat forward one night and chilis was amazing the food was great value 2 for $25 menu outshone millers and drinks $5 margaritas. Service was best we have hadn’t this holiday.
We also love Bahama breeze. Olive Garden Applebee’s anjijitos Margaritaville Kobé etc.
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rik666
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Maybe hit the hard rock cafe , ace frehley (of kiss) is playing, will be a crackin gig
Rik666 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 04:24 AM  
Link to this Post
jfk
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Here now staying at the Rosen Inn Pointe and have to say we have been a little underwhelmed. Pointe Orlando is 70% empty and the restaurants we've ate in there (The Pub and Maggianos) were empty. It's busy at weekends but dead in the week. Olive Garden and Bahama Breeze are nice but we had 2 meals at Millers that were average at best - even allowing for the value. The area around Icon Park is much nicer.
New York/Villa Highgrove Aug 15
Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando Aug 19
jfk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List