Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 26 Nov 18, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Question FOP/Navi River & EMH

Haven't seen if anyone has been successful on doing these during Extra Morning Hours.
If anyone has, what were the wait times like, are we better off doing something else and getting FPs for at least one of them & doing something else?
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Haven't seen if anyone has been successful on doing these during Extra Morning Hours.
If anyone has, what were the wait times like, are we better off doing something else and getting FPs for at least one of them & doing something else?
We got a Navi fast pass for later in the day and did FOP during EMH this May. Got to the park about 7.15 for an 8am EMH day and were reasonably close to the front of the queue. We were let on before the park officially opened and had around 45 mins to explore while it was still EMH 😊
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

We did FOP during EMH a few weeks ago. We arrived at AK at around 7.30am and joined the end of the FOP queue at around 7.45. It was very long, winding all the way back to the bridge to Africa, however it was constantly moving and we were off the ride by 8.40am. It was definitely worth the wait and I would recommend doing this, however I would also recommend you get at least one FP for FOP aswell as you will want to ride it more than once!

We enjoyed Navi river journey too but wouldn't queue for it so I would either get a FP for it or ride during EMH if you can.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

If you manage to get a fastpass for Flight of Passage I would do that and then do other stuff during EMH.

I did this during an AK EMH last week and managed to do Everest 4 times, Dinosaur twice during the hour. I then headed to the Safari just before regular park opening and only waited about 5 minutes.

I'd actually recommend getting into the Flight of Passage queue right at the end of the day if you can stay til park closing. That way you may wait an hour (I waited 45 mins) to ride it but everything else in the park is shut anyway.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 18, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Personally I wouldn't "waste" a FP+ on Navi, it's worth doing but I wouldn't wait for it or rush to do it twice IYKWIM. What they have done is good but very short, our ride fairly spoiled by the family in front & their video lighting FOP on the other hand just WOW!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Thanks, think we will go for Navi river during EMH as we are going to try and get a FOP FP for the day we arrive (we did this last time but for Soarin and it was a great way to start the holiday) and then maybe again later in the holiday if I can ride again as I don't do well with most simulators but I love Soarin so hoping it's like this
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List