Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 8 Dec 18, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Complaint email address about an email response?!?

We have been regular visitors to dlp over 15 times and have never felt the need to complain until now !
I booked a room at Newport bay which said family lake side room when I recieved the confirmation there was no mention of a lake side room.i called them and they confirmed that the room booked us standard not lake side.
I had taken a screenshot of my selection of a lakeside room which showed the dates and lake side room stated at the price I paid .
I emailed them with this hoping this would resolve the issue .

But the email replies I have received are basically Fob offs and very disinterested .they haven’t offered to investigated the matter just basically said you have a standard room and that’s that . because they can’t see the number of people I have input they can’t accept my screenshot as proof (this I take offence to because I feel like they are calling me a liar/scammer )
What’s most annoying is that they could have input my details into the website themselves which would have shown them the booking I made in good faith with ‘lake side ‘ stated !
What has actually angered me the most us their attitude and response to me -not the website error !
The email have used is
dlp.uk.admin@disneylandparis.com
Who can I send the replies i have received from them to ? I’m past caring about my room type now but their customer service seriously needs addressing!
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest! 😊
Photo attached showing my selection I booked !

Edited at 12:23 AM.
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 18, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Sorry misread
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads

Edited at 08:10 AM.
buryboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 18, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CRUELLA View Post
We have been regular visitors to dlp over 15 times and have never felt the need to complain until now !
I booked a room at Newport bay which said family lake side room when I recieved the confirmation there was no mention of a lake side room.i called them and they confirmed that the room booked us standard not lake side.
I had taken a screenshot of my selection of a lakeside room which showed the dates and lake side room stated at the price I paid .
I emailed them with this hoping this would resolve the issue .

But the email replies I have received are basically Fob offs and very disinterested .they haven’t offered to investigated the matter just basically said you have a standard room and that’s that . because they can’t see the number of people I have input they can’t accept my screenshot as proof (this I take offence to because I feel like they are calling me a liar/scammer )
What’s most annoying is that they could have input my details into the website themselves which would have shown them the booking I made in good faith with ‘lake side ‘ stated !
What has actually angered me the most us their attitude and response to me -not the website error !
The email have used is
dlp.uk.admin@disneylandparis.com
Who can I send the replies i have received from them to ? I’m past caring about my room type now but their customer service seriously needs addressing!
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest! 😊
Photo attached showing my selection I booked !
Sorry I’ve never booked DLP, but with WDW your invoice shows your room type, is that the case for DLP? If so wouldn’t you be better sending that as your proof? Sorry just reread it is your invoice

Edited at 09:52 AM. Reason: Misread
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 18, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

It just says standard room on the confirmation which is when I realised it is a fault/glitch on the website just very disappointed with their attitude no apology for their mistake at all
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 18, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
I'm afraid that, because you didn't check your confirmation email, there really isn't anything they can do Try not to let it spoil your holiday - you're in the room for very little time anyway.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 18, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

The complaints email address is:

dlp.guest.communication@disneylandparis.com
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 18, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
I'm afraid that, because you didn't check your confirmation email, there really isn't anything they can do Try not to let it spoil your holiday - you're in the room for very little time anyway.
She has checked her confirmation. That’s how she has identified the problem.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
The complaints email address is:

dlp.guest.communication@disneylandparis.com
Thank you 🙂
Old 9 Dec 18, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
She has checked her confirmation. That’s how she has identified the problem.
Oh sorry, I must have misunderstood - I thought OP was in DLP now...
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
Oh sorry, I must have misunderstood - I thought OP was in DLP now...
The booking is for next year 🙂
If I don’t cancel it that is ! I have just received another email saying there is no mistake on their part - quite infuriating when the room I selected clearly said lake side .obviously a glitch on their site as another date still shows the same selection and sequence I went through ! 😡