Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 20, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
jmagla
Getting Excited
 
Join Date: Feb 10
Mobile Rosen Shingle Creek

Having seen some some positive comments on this hotel we are looking to book a week in late August next year.

BA have good prices and includes parking, when searching for 3 adults sharing same room, it comes up with great prices fir a Double deluxe room, but I cant see what the sleeping arrangements are, whether there's 2 doubles or double/king bed and sofa bed.

I've emailed the hotel and messaged BA for clarification but not had any reply. Can anyone who has booked this type of room let me know what bed/s are provided please? Thanks
jmagla is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 20, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
Lizzim
Imagineer
 
Lizzim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 10

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Every time we have stayed here it has been 2 doubles or similar (might be queen size).
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
#3
jmagla
Thread Starter
Getting Excited
 
Join Date: Feb 10
Mobile

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
Every time we have stayed here it has been 2 doubles or similar (might be queen size).
Thanks 👍
jmagla is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
#4
mike4scuba
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Aug 13
travel republic have some great discounts on this hotel at the moment
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
jmagla
Thread Starter
Getting Excited
 
Join Date: Feb 10
Mobile

Originally Posted by mike4scuba View Post
travel republic have some great discounts on this hotel at the moment
Yes, I've been looking at them, 470 for 7 nights in August which is very good, I presume parking is on top of that, but still works out cheaper than BA and 15 secures the room.
jmagla is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
mike4scuba
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Aug 13
Originally Posted by jmagla View Post
Yes, I've been looking at them, 470 for 7 nights in August which is very good, I presume parking is on top of that, but still works out cheaper than BA and 15 secures the room.
also if the price drops elsewhere or on their website you can cancel and rebook for free. lts win win

parking is around $18 a night if i remember right

stayed there a few years back, great hotel with complimentary buses to the parks. is a bit out of the way so may need a car or ubers
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
#7
jmagla
Thread Starter
Getting Excited
 
Join Date: Feb 10
Mobile

Originally Posted by mike4scuba View Post
also if the price drops elsewhere or on their website you can cancel and rebook for free. lts win win

parking is around $18 a night if i remember right

stayed there a few years back, great hotel with complimentary buses to the parks. is a bit out of the way so may need a car or ubers
This rebooking for free, to clarify, is this on travelrepublic?
jmagla is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
#8
mike4scuba
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Aug 13
Originally Posted by jmagla View Post
This rebooking for free, to clarify, is this on travelrepublic?
Basically need to cancel the booking for free and rebook where you see the cheaper price

In the last month or so have gone from virgin holidays to universal direct to travel Republic saving around 130 each time
So am at 260 saving which can count for free parking or quite a few ubers
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
#9
jmagla
Thread Starter
Getting Excited
 
Join Date: Feb 10
Mobile

Originally Posted by mike4scuba View Post
Basically need to cancel the booking for free and rebook where you see the cheaper price

In the last month or so have gone from virgin holidays to universal direct to travel Republic saving around 130 each time
So am at 260 saving which can count for free parking or quite a few ubers
Nice one Mike, thanks for the heads up, much appreciated.
jmagla is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
#10
jmagla
Thread Starter
Getting Excited
 
Join Date: Feb 10
I've just booked this and checked the small print, complimentary self parking is included in the cost. 470 for a deluxe room for 3 for 7 nights in August is remarkable.

Edited at 06:48 PM.
jmagla is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Disney Park Tickets
On 20th November 4:14pm
Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World Resort on Jan. 1, 2021As the phased reopening of Walt... Read More »
Posted in epcot
On 20th November 11:29am
As part of the D23 Fantastic Worlds Celebration, Disney shared details about the historic transformation... Read More »
Posted in Walt Disney World
On 27th October 3:18pm
Walt Disney World has announced that their entrance gateways to Walt Disney World are about... Read More »

theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.3360
CaxtonFX  $1.3341
Covent Garden FX  $1.3531
FAIRFX  $1.3360
John Lewis  $1.3436
M&S  $1.3188
Post Office  $1.3176
Sainsburys  $1.3342
TESCO  $1.3354
Travelex  $1.3324
Updated: 03:30 24/01/2021
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0982
CaxtonFX  €1.0958
Covent Garden FX  €1.1123
FAIRFX  €1.0970
John Lewis  €1.1038
M&S  €1.0828
Post Office  €1.0820
Sainsburys  €1.0971
TESCO  €1.0980
Travelex  €1.0959
Updated: 03:30 24/01/2021

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now