Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
To get you In the Xmas mood! SPOILER

Last Christmas by Emilia Clarke

Edited at 02:16 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Loved that😍. Thanks for posting it Sandra. Nice to see Andrew Ridgeley in it. Looking forward to watching the movie now.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Jim
Very Serious Dibber

Love this film. We went to see it at the cinema (what’s that? ) last year
Big Jim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Only part of the song in the movies!
Actually I better write spoilers or going to get into trouble
Old 1 Dec 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Only part of the song in the movies!
Actually I better write spoilers or going to get into trouble
I already knew about a certain Wham member appearing so it didn't spoil it for me😊.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Sorry Sandra I am a rom com guy but about an hour into watching this film I couldn't take any more of it so I turned it off
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
MH it is cheesy but I need a bit of cheese in my life at the moment. The ones on Netflix are worse, boy meets girl and they dislike each other and end up falling in love, THE END
Old 1 Dec 20, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
MH it is cheesy but I need a bit of cheese in my life at the moment. The ones on Netflix are worse, boy meets girl and they dislike each other and end up falling in love, THE END
Sounds like the C5 Christmas movies , that all have the same actors in 😂
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Sounds like the C5 Christmas movies , that all have the same actors in 😂
And the scripts are identical. The woman meets a bloke and they fall in love.

Hallmark must make an entire Christmas movie in a day and their budget is probably $50
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have a good idea for a Hallmark Christmas movie story line - critique please if you will.

Attractive blonde lady (Susie) is a high flying PR executive in New York with an obnoxious but very rich Wall Street trader boyfriend (Boyd). Susie's mum likes Boyd so imminent marriage is assured. Susie is sent to Evergreen in Vermont on Christmas Eve to handle an important Client's advertising shoot.

Susie breaks down on the edge of Evergreen and is towed in by Garth a rugged lumberjack. Garth is recently divorced but has a cute 8 year old daughter called Molly. Molly plays guitar badly but sings nicely.

Susie falls in love with Garth and things rapidly move forward until 78 minutes into the film the major misunderstanding occurs and big row ensues with Garth. Susie rushes back to obnoxious Boyd but soon realises he's not for her.

Garth's sister Billy Ray phones Susie to say how distraught Garth was after the misunderstanding so Susie rushes back to Evergreen where the sidewalks are always clear of snow even though the gutters are piled high.

Garth's auntie owns the Main Street diner but doubles up as the local parson. She conducts the wedding in the local barn where Molly plays guitar and sings "Ave Maria"

Could I pitch this to Hallmark and make loads of money. I'm quite happy to play the part of Seth the Evergreen hobo but is really Santa Claus.

Mick

Edited at 10:41 AM. Reason: I had two men called Garth
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List