Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
#31
wanye
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: May 10
Location: notts

wanye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
*bump*
season 4 airdate... Tuesday, September 24. just over a month to go

i'm assuming season 3 has aired in the uk now, and people are up to date?
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
#32
Cutiepie
Dibbing with Tink
 
Cutiepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 09
Originally Posted by wanye View Post
*bump*
season 4 airdate... Tuesday, September 24. just over a month to go

i'm assuming season 3 has aired in the uk now, and people are up to date?
Lucky you. Season 3 still hasnít aired in the UK. I donít know were to stream it from.. itís not on amazon either
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
#33
mskitty
Imagineer
 
mskitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 12
Mobile

I love this show and wish we were more up to date with it in the UK.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
#34
wanye
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: May 10
Location: notts

wanye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Lucky you. Season 3 still hasnít aired in the UK. I donít know were to stream it from.. itís not on amazon either
OH MY GOD! SHAME ON CHANNEL FOUR!

this is why people need to cut the cord and ditch linear tv viewing habits. holding stuff like this back for nearly a whole year is *ridiculous*

ok. you need kodi and exodus. you can run kodi on your laptop, or a tablet/phone, or a fire stick/similar device. once that is installed, you need the exodus redux plugin, which will let you view season 3

how to configure kodi to run exodus is here:
seo-michael/how-to-ins...odus-for-kodi/

im not going to tell you how to install kodi. it all depends on what sort of device you want to use. but its pretty simple. fire sticks are a *tiny* bit more fiddly (you need to "sideload" it as the app isnt officially available on it) - the link above will probably have various guides on installing it too

once you have exodus installed, go to the plugin, go to search, select tv shows and type "this is us" - you'll then be able to browse the whole show, and hopefully find sources to season 3.
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
#35
Cutiepie
Dibbing with Tink
 
Cutiepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 09
Originally Posted by wanye View Post
OH MY GOD! SHAME ON CHANNEL FOUR!

this is why people need to cut the cord and ditch linear tv viewing habits. holding stuff like this back for nearly a whole year is *ridiculous*

ok. you need kodi and exodus. you can run kodi on your laptop, or a tablet/phone, or a fire stick/similar device. once that is installed, you need the exodus redux plugin, which will let you view season 3

how to configure kodi to run exodus is here:
seo-michael/how-to-ins...odus-for-kodi/

im not going to tell you how to install kodi. it all depends on what sort of device you want to use. but its pretty simple. fire sticks are a *tiny* bit more fiddly (you need to "sideload" it as the app isnt officially available on it) - the link above will probably have various guides on installing it too

once you have exodus installed, go to the plugin, go to search, select tv shows and type "this is us" - you'll then be able to browse the whole show, and hopefully find sources to season 3.
Thank you, will look into it
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
#36
wanye
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: May 10
Location: notts

wanye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
i'll help if you get stuck, but it really is so easy, that hopefully anyone can do it as long as you can follow some simple instructions

if youre happy watching on your laptop (windows or mac) or tablet/phone (android definitely, not sure about IOS devices, you probably need to sideload it) then this is the easiest way to run kodi

kodi.tv/download

saying that though, if you have a fire stick or similar device, the benefits of being able to watch it on your tv outweigh the ease of using on a laptop. theres sideloading guides on the seo-michael site i linked to in my other post. it literally takes an extra few minutes, you just can't do it via the normal app install method.
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
#37
wanye
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: May 10
Location: notts

wanye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

It's started! Just watching s04e01
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
#38
sam_b
Imagineer
 
sam_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 03
Mobile

Me too! Spent most of the episode wondering how the new peeps connected...I love this show.
sam_b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 05:52 AM  
Link to this Post
#39
Tracydcp
Imagineer
 
Tracydcp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 08
Mobile

Originally Posted by sam_b View Post
Me too! Spent most of the episode wondering how the new peeps connected...I love this show.
Itís really clever isnít it how everyone is intertwined, great first episode
__________________
Tracy x

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 Weíre going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
#40
mskitty
Imagineer
 
mskitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 12
Mobile

For anyone like me not tech savvy and not been able to watch season 3 yet it has just been announced that it is being released on Amazon Prime on Chrismas Day! That's my Boxing day sorted then!
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Disney Park Tickets
On 20th November 4:14pm
Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World Resort on Jan. 1, 2021As the phased reopening of Walt... Read More »
Posted in epcot
On 20th November 11:29am
As part of the D23 Fantastic Worlds Celebration, Disney shared details about the historic transformation... Read More »
Posted in Walt Disney World
On 27th October 3:18pm
Walt Disney World has announced that their entrance gateways to Walt Disney World are about... Read More »

theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.3367
CaxtonFX  $1.3331
Covent Garden FX  $1.3533
FAIRFX  $1.3400
John Lewis  $1.3382
M&S  $1.3179
Post Office  $1.3175
Sainsburys  $1.3350
TESCO  $1.3369
Travelex  $1.3319
Updated: 14:00 20/01/2021
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1000
CaxtonFX  €1.1009
Covent Garden FX  €1.1144
FAIRFX  €1.1100
John Lewis  €1.1019
M&S  €1.0848
Post Office  €1.0839
Sainsburys  €1.0989
TESCO  €1.0998
Travelex  €1.0958
Updated: 14:00 20/01/2021

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now