Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 5 Oct 20, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust2015
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Have you stayed at Storey Lake?

Hi fellow dibbers! I'm hoping you can help me with some decisions on which villa community to choose. We've stayed on property for most of our trips, with only 1 off site. We're hoping for our next trip there will be a few of us, so looking to take a villa instead. My husband visits the Orlando Water sports complex quite a bit whilst i head to the parks, so Storey Lake seemed like a good location however i'm seeing small pools and some concerns on cleanliness. Has anyone stayed there and would you recommend it? thanks in advance!

I should say, i think i'm choosing between Windsor Hills and Storey lake for a 5 bedroom, so if you've any suggestions i'd love to hear them.

Edited at 10:29 AM.
Pixiedust2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
meboo
Imagineer

Mobile

I stayed in a lovely house is Storey Lake, with small pool and jacuzzi. Location was fab. I didn’t use the club house so can’t comment but the people I stayed with used the communal pool and gym with no complaints
meboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma & Lloyd
Apprentice Imagineer

We are looking at this resort for our May trip. Location looks awesome for Disney Springs and Outlet Mall, and as no parks this trip that is a plus.
Cleanliness seems to come down to management company, so read the reviews of individual villas to get an idea of what they are like.

Villas at Grand Floridian 2014 Cabana Bay 2015 Animal Kingdom Villas 2016 Animal Kingdom Villas 2017 Cabana Bay & Saratoga Springs 2019 Saratoga Springs 2021
Emma & Lloyd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

We stayed in Storey Lake last Sep/Oct and absolutely loved it! The villa was so modern and fresh and location was fantastic for the parks.

The pool was on the small side (more for splashing than for swimming) but there is also amazing communal pools, splash park, slides and lazy river which was more of an appeal for us going with a toddler!

I did write a trip report and have included lots of photos if that's any help!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust2015

Thanks a mill! Yes I’ll check that out!
Pixiedust2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 20, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

We stayed there in 2018 and thought it was brilliant.

The villa was new and clean and the location was fantastic - a straight run down into Disney, and there is a Publix just over the road.

The club house pool was really good and we did use it a couple of times. The splash pool in the villa is indeed small, but ok for chilling after a park day or hitting a beach ball around.

Would be my first choice if staying offsite again.
Old 14 Oct 20, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust2015

Thanks a mill
Old 18 Oct 20, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Good to read these reviews as we're looking for a few places to stay next July/August.
Old 28 Feb 21, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Harls
Trying for More Ears

Hey everyone,

Would anybody mind telling me what sites you used to book your storey lake villa through?

Thanks 😊
Old 28 Feb 21, 03:06 AM  
Link to this Post
meboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Mine was on AirBnB
meboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List