Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 29 Oct 20, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Started then deleted a thread on this last night.
TBH I’m not really enjoying it and surprisingly DH is less than impressed too. He usually enjoys lots of programmes I don’t.
Sound is dreadful & lots of very dark unclear scenes are partially to blame. Just don’t like the whole plot - can’t have any sympathy for him at all.
Will probably watch final episode but with will likely be online reading something at the same time.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Freebird
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I've been watching it but hasn't really gripped me.

I just don't understand why he went on to marry the sister and also how she doesn't seem to notice how shifty he looks all the time.

A!so why on earth did he just go along with bob and not confess that she had a accident which would have been easy to prove, the drugs in her system, the mark on the window which would match the one on her head etc. as at least it would have cleared him and so what if bob got in trouble for the drugs that's his problem!

Will watch last episode to see if there some major twist to this but it hasn't lived up to the hype for me.
Freebird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bonnies mum View Post
Started then deleted a thread on this last night.
TBH I’m not really enjoying it and surprisingly DH is less than impressed too. He usually enjoys lots of programmes I don’t.
Sound is dreadful & lots of very dark unclear scenes are partially to blame. Just don’t like the whole plot - can’t have any sympathy for him at all.
Will probably watch final episode but with will likely be online reading something at the same time.
How I agree, do they mumble a lot or is that just me ?
The constant back n fro through dates just bores me. How could they bury her at the scene when she was last seen at her ex’s.
Suffering through 3 episodes so will watch the end, but honestly bit bored of it all
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Well still didn’t understand . Found the whole thing a drag.
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I liked it, dh said it was rubbish. He would feel so guilty in real life I don’t know if he could carry on! But it’s tv so anything goes!
Old 29 Oct 20, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Freebird
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Just don't get why everyone seemed so keen to give him a happy ending. I wanted him to get his just desserts!

Is there meant to be another series or something? otherwise it didn't really explain or wrap things up

Edited at 11:13 PM.
Freebird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
linder
Imagineer

linder's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Bob sounds lIke Ron moody playing Fagan in Oliver. It was very slow and dreary but where’s Bob what happened to him?
linder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Yes watched it and really enjoyed it. Think there could be a second series the way it ended?

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 20, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Yes watched it and really enjoyed it. Think there could be a second series the way it ended?

Kat
If there is I will give it a miss.:
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 20, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I thought the actors were great, but I was a bit disappointed in it all and how it ended
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List