Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 10 Nov 20, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

The Undoing... Guess who did it ? This may contain Spoilers if anybody actually knows.

Well all of us who are loving the Undoing.

Who do you think did it.

I have been going along with Nicole this whole time, I don't like the opening credits when you see that blood dripping down, I wonder if she has been unhinged since childhood.

Hubby thinks its the blonde friend the solicitor. I wondered if that pic at the end... was her friend dressed up ?

Plus of course Donald Sutherland looks very dodgy at the moment. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

Your hubby's theory about the friend is very interesting...
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I was thinking Nicole but I now think that may be too obvious? Gripping stuff and I'm loving it

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
COL41
Imagineer

Mobile

I also suspect the friend being involved-I wasn’t convinced the CCTV still looked like Kidman. Also have a theory about husband Ismael-he warned Grace off digging too far so think he knows far more and. Her dad gave Hugh Grant a hell of a lot of money for someone whose only been off work for three months-was he trying to bribe Elena Alvis not to give evidence against him? The lawyer friend knew all about the case so was she trying to stop Elena blackmailing her friend’s husband?
2001 DLP hen weekend, 2006 DLP Sequoia Lodge, 2009 Hotel Cheyenne (my 40th), 2012 WDW Orlando & St Petes Beach, 2015 Miami, Orlando & Clearwater. 2017 Miami and Cape Coral 2019 NYC for BFF 50th, 2020 Orlando (cancelled due to Covid ) 2021 NYC with the family
COL41 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sidsmum
Very Serious Dibber

I was thinking the blonde friend, who I think has also been having an affair with Hugh Grant. I am glad the story is so good as I am struggling with Nicole Kidman 😳
sidsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Mobile

My money is also on my the blond lawyer. Too obvious to be Hugh or Nicole.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
fl-veteran
Imagineer

My money is on the son
Old 10 Nov 20, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sidsmum View Post
I was thinking the blonde friend, who I think has also been having an affair with Hugh Grant. I am glad the story is so good as I am struggling with Nicole Kidman 😳
lol I too am struggling with Nicole Kidman and I actually like her as an actress. Her husband was having affair, he is sacked from his job, and is charged with murder, ... and her, not a hair out of place. She looks as if she has just stepped out of a beauty salon in every scene! Maybe I am just jealous!
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 20, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
My first thought was Donald Sutherland. Found out about his son in laws affair but that would be to obvious.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 20, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

I think her blonde friend definitely has something to do with it!

Really enjoying it so far!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List