Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 12 Nov 20, 06:20 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

The one that starts with a female saying ... “I’m a fire starter” then a very diverse gang of them stamp the floor...

Also the feminine hygiene product advert delivered in a chat show format... that demonstrates the “application” ...

The life insurance one where the neighbour drops off some wrongly delivered mail and ends with the phone being passed to her to call the insurance company ... stilted and terrible acting...

Destiny is All.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

The Sunlife over 50 plan where ‘The Tortoise Woman’ says “perhaps I will get a Sunlife over 50s Plan too”. The quality of the acting is simply shocking.

Stale, unamusing and simply been used for far too long, although the creators will doubtless say that it is a success as I am commenting on it.

2005 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Orlando. 2012 Orlando, Gulf and Keys.2015 New York, Washington, Orlando. 2017 Pensacola, Destin,Tampa, Orlando, Daytona.
2018 California N to S. Trip report.. https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1072473
2019 East Coast, Boston, NY, Dayton OH, Orlando, Naples. Trip report..
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1137302

And the future...Arizona/Cali/Nevada 2021
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...4#post14647964

Edited at 10:29 AM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Apprentice Imagineer

Haribo sweets - where all the adults are dubbed in with very young children’s voices .
inky1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Nostradamus
Excited about Disney

We buy any car.com,any,any,any,any,any.
Nostradamus is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
missy E
Imagineer

missy E's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Every Christmas ad in November, especially those who start at the beginning.
By December instead of making me feel festive they make me feel it should all be done & dusted by now!

Ditto with the feminine product ad. No need to demonstrate the instructions they are on the packet & no doubt on online video if you need to search. Women are not clueless.
Old 12 Nov 20, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
ShamuLvr
Very Serious Dibber

Peloton, HeyCar and Nationwide are the worst.

If we talk about adverts for TV shows, the one for the Family Chantel on TLC makes me want to throw the telly out of the window
ShamuLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Being a bit Goofy

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Nationwide, pick any of the last 10 years, pathetic.
That Yoga at Home Hipster 😬😬😬
salmim is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

I forgot, the current Asda one... woke and box ticking as anything and highly irritating ...

Destiny is All.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
TrevJones
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I hate that Vax advert where the man and woman say "it's got such and such ... what does that mean?"
Old 12 Nov 20, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
I forgot, the current Asda one... woke and box ticking as anything and highly irritating ...
I was just going to say this, I don't know why they've gone with this family but the bloke gets on my wick, as soon as I hear his voice... I'm an asda customer I'm thinking of changing my allegiance 😂
It kind of reminds me a bit like gavin and Stacey with Doris living next door to Stacey's mum, if that's what they've gone for they are way off the mark lol.
Megandllsmum is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List