Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Nov 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew’s justification for staying with Jeffrey Epstein shortly after he was released from prison was that it was convenient, adding, ‘I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable’.
The idea he maintained a friendship with a convicted child sex abuser because he was too ‘honourable’ I just don’t understand. Can anyone explain?
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
Prince Andrew’s justification for staying with Jeffrey Epstein shortly after he was released from prison was that it was convenient, adding, ‘I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable’.
The idea he maintained a friendship with a convicted child sex abuser because he was too ‘honourable’ I just don’t understand. Can anyone explain?
I saw some of the interview this morning, the convenience reason doesn’t ring true, it was in New York, it’s not like there’s not many hotels he could have stayed in, I think he’s just digging himself into a bigger hole personally, the Queen must be fuming at the moment with this and Harry and Meghans antics!
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I think the Meghan and Harry story is being overplayed to protect him. It's not unusual for families to want to spend Christmas with the other side occasionally is it?
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
I saw some of the interview this morning, the convenience reason doesn’t ring true, it was in New York, it’s not like there’s not many hotels he could have stayed in, I think he’s just digging himself into a bigger hole personally, the Queen must be fuming at the moment with this and Harry and Meghans antics!
Are you talking about their decision to not join the Queen and the rest of the family at Christmas and spend Christmas alone with Archie ?
Megan probably wants to slop around the house in her PJ's instead, that's not going to go down too well with Liz .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I think the Meghan and Harry story is being overplayed to protect him. It's not unusual for families to want to spend Christmas with the other side occasionally is it?
I wasn’t thinking of that, more the stuff back in the summer x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
dogken
Imagineer

The bloke is guilty as the day is long but he is royalty, his word against a commoner.
Old 16 Nov 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

Mobile

They’ve obviously been waiting for an election to be called to do the very well rehearsed interview. Lying toad 🤥 x

The most magical place on earth
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I wouldn’t be taking any limos though French underpasses any time soon if I were him
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
If I have had an intimate relationship with a 17 year old girl on three separate occasions when I was 50, I'm pretty sure I would remember it.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still got the receipts for many encounters in his bedside draw still.
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List