Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 26 Jun 20, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyElles
Excited about Disney

Mobile A thread for people going to DLP once re-open

Hello Dibbers,

This forum seemed a little quiet so I am starting a thread curious to know if anyone else has an imminent or upcoming trip booked once DLP has reopened?

In a fit of lockdown fever (my DH and I have been following al the rules and conscious of course of how our behaviour impacts others) we booked a trip yesterday. This follows our WDW trip in March being cancelled and clearly some serious Disney parks withdrawal!

Our plan is to go in early August- spend a couple of days in Paris and then three days booked at Newport Bay. We are fully aware that If things change we may not go- but at the moment things seem headed in the right, albeit cautious, direction. As two adults in our early thirties we feel that we will be able to be super responsible if we travel. Aiming to head over on the Eurostar so should be straight forward if we take all precautions.

Am hoping to hear about dining options soon- hoping that Walts or Captain Jack’s might be available?

Not sure if we will be able to move between parks or what the FastPass situation might be- or perhaps not needed if parks are low capacity?

Also- have some spare Disney fabric so will be making our own masks using our Cricut machine over the next couple of weeks.

So anyone else out there intending to go this summer do join this thread as we hear more about the reopening!
Disney Magic: 2019, 2021, 2022
DVC owner since 2018
DisneyElles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Not immediate but weve booked to go to DLP in March. Was beginning to think we wouldnt be going with what WDW released so i was over the moon when DLP released their policies and procedures.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We are booked for 16th - 20th Dec at newport bay. Hoping to book eurostar in next few weeks. Just hope things keep moving in the right direction. Hoping that Xmas parade and fireworks will be on as we've never been at Xmas time before.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
3rd Time Lucky
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Hi, we are booked to go early August too, l originally booked last September, we weren't optimistic a few weeks ago, but we are now in full planning mode 😊 just hope the travel corridor will be announced soon, like the OP, we are aware that there is still the possibility that we don't go, but we are keeping everything crossed. Let the planning/mask making begin 😁
3rd Time Lucky is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mid November for us, staying at Sequoia lodge. Hopefully it will be open by then and all Christmasy. I would love to make our dinning reservations soon so if anyone manages this would love to know. We are travelling with Air France from our local airport. The flights are movable with no fee as is the hotel / ticket package so would just move it to next spring. However, I think everything is cautiously moving in the right direction so I am quietly confident. I also think the restrictions are acceptable and will gradually improve as the year progresses. Can't wait to hear about someone's visit who is going soon.

Julie
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraggle35
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Just had an email extending our annual passes by 153 days so looking at an offsite visit in August hopefully.
Fraggle35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 07:19 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

We have just had our california trip in early October cancelled so as annual pass holders at DLP we are planning to visit there for a week instead. Not booked anything yet but hopefully stay offsite with perhaps 1 night at the Disneyland hotel. I'm waiting for the reservations to come out first.
nursetina is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Brennanhough
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Well, email from easyJet last night about a sale and looked to see half term flights in October for a family of 4, £140 for all of us! so we’ve booked it.

Hoping it’s some kind of “normal” when we go. At that price we can’t complain! Never had a bargain on half term flights so we will take that
Brennanhough is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We are going 7th sept 4 nights and have booked the Radisson blu. Never stayed there so hopefully it's not too much of a faff with the buses.
We had a may trip cancelled and then a horrendous experience fighting to get our money back / vouchers for a future stay so we are just so excited that this one can go ahead and a little break to look forward to.
Anxiously waiting for this reservation system now !
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We have EasyJet flights booked and hipark booked. 18th-21st August. I haven’t bought tickets yet but I’m tempted to book 1 night at Santa Fe which will include 2 day tickets and guaranteed entry. I’m just worried I book then flights get cancelled. Will Disney move our 1 night trip? I don’t know how flexible they are. Thanks
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List