Mobile Harry Potter fans...

apple.news/AtupVwuiHSIqni5waTomP7w

How amazing does this look?!
Tesh11 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
lmartin
Serious Dibber

Paging Mr Morrow posted a video of this on YouTube a couple of weeks back. Looks amazing.

lmartin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Tesh11
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
Paging Mr Morrow posted a video of this on YouTube a couple of weeks back. Looks amazing.

Oh I didn’t see that post! Want to stay here looks so amazing!
Tesh11 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow just wow
Wonder how much it is to rent this place
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
Wow just wow
Wonder how much it is to rent this place
I also wondered how much, so I went looking and found a week in low season (mid-Jan) was priced at $7422 and a week over Christmas was $11857

Probably explains why it has plenty of availability despite the advertising and interest it has generated. I also thought the living and dining area plus the outside space was very small for an 8-bed villa and the bedrooms, although wonderfully themed, are extremely small by Florida standards.

Debra
Old 29 Jun 20, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post
I also wondered how much, so I went looking and found a week in low season (mid-Jan) was priced at $7422 and a week over Christmas was $11857

Probably explains why it has plenty of availability despite the advertising and interest it has generated. I also thought the living and dining area plus the outside space was very small for an 8-bed villa and the bedrooms, although wonderfully themed, are extremely small by Florida standards.

Debra
Yeah, on hindsight I agree with all of this. As a family of 2 adults and 1 child, we prefer more living space and less but bigger bedrooms. I also thought it was a bit dark (maybe because all the curtains were shut lol) I love bright and airy with a view through to the pool. The pool area seemed a bit overlooked too. Although the theming was great, I think it would be a bit much after a day or 2.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post

Debra
If you could put together a group with at least three or four different family units, it is a great price for what it is I think.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow! This is stunning! I absolutely love the cinema room and dd would love to stay in one of those bedrooms! I think it would be more suited to staying a couple of nights rather than a long stay though. Probably just as well at those prices! 😳
Old 29 Jun 20, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

I just did the same, 17 nights in May for 2 adults and 1 child £14K
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

It's definitely somewhere that you need to share with a couple of other families , for 2 weeks at 14k it's about 1000 each so $71 a night .not bad when you look at it that way . So if you are a group of friends who pay individually it's great, but as a family who has to pay for 4 it's not so good .
The theming is fabulous they've done a great job
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List