Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Sep 20, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Digital versions does not have a disc drive so any games you purchase have to be in digital form
Thank you

Edited at 08:25 AM.
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

The digital version has no disc drive so you can only play games downloaded from the online store.
Camsmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
keeley78
Imagineer

keeley78's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
I managed to get one this morning from Argos, I checked just after midnight, at 3am, 5am then again at 6am but they were not on sale yet, finally became available to buy about 15 minutes later, I tried yesterday through Currys & AO, Currys sold out while I was in the queue & AO was so slow & kept on timing out, all the other places had already sold out so I was on the ball today 👍

Rosen inn @ pointe May 2010, Rosen inn @ pointe & got married May 2011, Clarion inn LBV May 2012, Rosen international, RPR & Hilton Clearwater July/aug 2013
New York July 2016
Rosen @ pointe, Cabana Bay & All star sports Oct/ Nov 2018, New York July 2023
keeley78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

Just managed to get one from Argos but then the payment didn’t go through and now it’s out of stock again!
Camsmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Good luck getting your pre-orders. We are waiting for the Xbox pre order day here. My dh is a gamer and Xbox is his preferred. He always gets that one on release day and then the PlayStation a year later.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsnicola View Post
Hi
Just ordered from Argos this morning x
I ordered from Argos this morning. I have an order number when I look at my Argos account, but they haven’t sent me an email confirmation yet. Have you received an email confirmation from them?
Old 18 Sep 20, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 99plums View Post
stockinformer is a good website to use if you are looking.
It constantly updates.
Argos were out of stock this morning but then about 7:50 it popped up on stock informer that they had stock. They link you straight to it.
Thank yiu so much for this i have managed to get 2. Hoping they have some to buy on release day x

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hilz22 View Post
Thank yiu so much for this i have managed to get 2. Hoping they have some to buy on release day x
That's an expensive start to the day!
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

I've just got one from argos
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Originally Posted by whlparkstone View Post
I ordered from Argos this morning. I have an order number when I look at my Argos account, but they haven’t sent me an email confirmation yet. Have you received an email confirmation from them?
I’m the same, got an order confirmation number on the webpage but no email as yet🤔
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List