Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Apr 18, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great day and the selfies are very good, I'm rubbish at them so won't be copying your idea
Old 24 Apr 18, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by beck_loz View Post
Thanks for sharing 😁
Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Love all the selfies! Well done Josh!

Seems like a relaxing fun filled family day.

Did Kebab Joe get his tan?
Was a great idea by Josh glad you enjoyed the selfies

As for kebab Joe -it was the first time I think he has ever been seen poolside without his swimming rashvest which usually stops any thought of a tan.
Never seen again without his top on!

Thanks for your continued reading, your countdown now has just the two digits

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 18, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
This sounds like such a fun day, really getting to enjoy world showcase. Loved all the selfies.
Thank you for your continued reading and posting Much appreciated

Originally Posted by firsttimemouse View Post
Love the selfies, looks like you had a great day. Thanks for posting.
'Twas a blast of a day, have to admit that it came from nothing and had we not listened to eldest DS, then it would never have become what it did.

It set a great challenge around World Showcase and some thing totally different.
It remains a day totally in our memories and sharing this day has made all of us recognise just how many photos taken will be forever remembered

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 18, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Great day! Oooooh i might have to nick that selfie idea Love all your smiles

I'm determined to watch The Voices of Liberty show this year, some of my party will opt for the 40 winks instead

Pic of the day is definitely the Donald selfie

Feel free to use the selfie idea- it made for a really good laugh and by the time we got to Donald it became a highlight of the Memory Maker pics.

Voices of Liberty appear a number of times a day before the film show in the American Pavilion They are just a wonderful talent and really make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end.
If you listen to them and then do the show it can easily absorb an hour of your day -be prepared for that as I find the whole experience rather worth taking the time to enjoy, without thinking you have a FP or dining reservation to chase.
Appreciate your reading and leaving a comment too - it makes me want to type up more

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Some lovely family selfies glad you had such a great family day

Joan
Thank you for your continued reading Joan - much appreciated

Old 2 May 18, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I really love the American Adventure but even I succumbed to a nap one day last year, they are very comfy chairs! When I’m not asleep I do find it a fantastic show, it also makes me emotional seeing the pride American’s have for their country.

Oh gosh I can’t even imagine 113 degrees, and World Showcase is probably the toughest place for that heat. I salute you!

Like a kebab
Appreciate that salute

You've got it - it is the chairs ! I've blamed it on everything else in the past as I have enjoyed a little

I hate snoozing in this place as it is America's story - their pride and passion for their country, flag achievements and traditions is emotional and something that shares such pride.

Have to admit - I don't notice the heat like I do in Spain or Greece and as for the kebab No idea where that came from

Old 7 May 18, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Love the tanning kebab idea! World Showcase looked fun, the Donald selfie is my favourite. I could do with a nice ice cream.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Thanks for sharing another fantastic day x
Old 13 May 18, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Wow 113 degrees! Another lovely read. It's clear to see that you're having a wonderful time. I love strolling round Epcot. We had a day there where we pretty much just went to the kidcot stations and had a closer look at the pavilions. I worried a little that my kids would be bored without lots of rides but they (and we) loved it- the duffy bears were a huge hit. Very relaxing... and a great meal at Nine dragons. Happy days!
We love just exploring Epcot even when it is hot - there is always loads to see and do no matter your age

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Looks like a really fun day, loving all the selfies
Glad you enjoyed them

Have managed to get DAY 12 posted tonight too

Click here to read