Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 10 Sep 17, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Chocolate covered jalepenos?! How random!
The hotel pool looks lovely, nice and quiet for some chill time. Shame about service at dinner! xx
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 17, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
I have to say Hollywood is somewhere I just don't fancy! Very cool to see Walt's star though and such a cute photo of you

Love the look of that rooftop pool! The dream!

I legit think I'd try that chocolate covered bacon! Haha!

I remember you saying how poor the service was at BG! Not cool! Also not cool how early everything shuts! Party poopers haha!

Finally caught up now! xxx
Having been there twice in the space of less than a year I think I won't be needing to rush back any time soon. Definitely some sights that are brilliant to tick off the life experience list but not somewhere I would want to go back to again and again

Haha you are a braver woman than me if you attempted that chocolate covered bacon! What about the jalapeno though?!

Thank you for catching up post holiday! xxx

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Another great west coast day - you gotta do the walk of fame haven't you! Just cos!

That pool looks delightful!

Looking fab on the big lounger too

What a shame about missing out on the free wine hour though-that's totally a reason id book a hotel

Shame about your BG meal - shame on them for shutting up early but good you got to use your Landry discount 👍 Xx
The Walk of Fame is a definite must when in Hollywood... although it amazed me how many of the names on the stars I had never even heard of!

A disappointing BG meal, I'm sure it won't put us off future visits though.. maybe just no to the CityWalk Hollywood one!

Originally Posted by H_C-2017 View Post
I think I would try the chocolate covered stuff :P
Such a shame about your service!
I would love to go to Hollywood but i've heard so many people say that once you've seen it that's enough.
Loved reading along with your trip so far.
I would recommend a visit to anyone, so much to see and so many icon landmarks that make it totally worthwhile!

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Chocolate covered jalepenos?! How random!
The hotel pool looks lovely, nice and quiet for some chill time. Shame about service at dinner! xx
That pool was just bliss, such a gorgeous hotel!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 17, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

It's funny that everyone says it's seedy as I think your photos make it look really nice! Great sight seeing day. Your lunch looked awesome.

City Walk there looks nicer than the Orlando one too - or are my eyes deceiving me again? What a pain about the terrible service you had at BG. Just no need!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
It's funny that everyone says it's seedy as I think your photos make it look really nice! Great sight seeing day. Your lunch looked awesome.

City Walk there looks nicer than the Orlando one too - or are my eyes deceiving me again? What a pain about the terrible service you had at BG. Just no need!
Definitely selective photography to make it look that much more glamorous!

I must admit the first time we went to CityWalk in Orlando I was a bit disappointed after having already been to the one in Hollywood, I think the layout is much better although it definitely needs to be open later!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 17, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post

I think you have to see Hollywood the once. But then avoid it on future trips. Much prefer visits to Warner Bros or the actual Disney studios.
Boy! You two are nighthawks aren't you? 9:30p.m. is real late for SoCals, they are in their beds by then.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 17, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
I think you have to see Hollywood the once. But then avoid it on future trips. Much prefer visits to Warner Bros or the actual Disney studios.
Boy! You two are nighthawks aren't you? 9:30p.m. is real late for SoCals, they are in their beds by then.
Yes I think there are some Hollywood sights that are a must but I won't be in a rush to return in future trips, good to get the main things ticked off the list though

We definitely are night owls when we are on holiday!
Old 16 Apr 18, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great day x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great day x
Thank you for reading