Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Apr 18, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydaft70
Imagineer

Aww I’m all emotional here reading this, meeting you and Stacey was definitely the best part of the holiday, love you girls xx

Ramada 2001, Quality Inn Plaza 2004, Imperial Swan/Caribbean Beach 2008, Imperial Swan/Animal Kingdom Lodge/Econolodge 2010, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside/Bay Lake Tower 2013, Florida Road Trip/Beach Club Villas 2015, Port Orleans Riverside/Villas at Grand Floridian 2017, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2019, Castle Inn & Suites, Anaheim 2020

Trip Report - December 2010
Food Report - November 2013
Florida Road Trip - November 2015
disneydaft70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 18, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

xxSmileyKyliexx's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by *~*Carley*~* View Post
I'm backkkkk

Another fab trip report cuz! What a perfect day, you all look lovely and the weather was lush! Very jealous of the avocado margarita, will have to try one of those if we go back one day!

I remember our Food and Wine day, drunken times! Love Epcot and love the Beach Club Resort. What i would give to be back there right now!

Note to self- if we do go back one day we do need more days by the pool! Looks like you had a lovely relaxing afternoon.

Looking forward to reading your next report
Aw thanks scoobs! You would love that margarita! We will have it together one day wonder if it’s at dlc somewhere! Yess totally agree we need more pool days we never make time and sometimes just stay in the bedd 😂 thank you for reading along Maggie dot xx

Originally Posted by stecee View Post
Another great day. Thinking about it, we usually go anti clockwise around the countries.
Those damn mozzies, I always seem to get bit so can sympathise with the itching.
Some great photos
The itching is terrible isn’t it! And I swear they only go for legs and feet which is horrible! Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by Helen0705 View Post
A lovely day again apart from the itchy bites.
Those bites get worse too 😩

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Don't bother FPing Test Track next time. If the queue is short enough, jump in single rider. You bypass all that car faff and head straight to the track. It bugs me too, so always a single rider queue plan for me.

Anyway, lovely day! I'm not even a WS fan but the four of you looked so happy that I almost wished I was there.
If we didn’t all have a fp I would totally do single rider, it was nice to all go on a ride together and get the pic aw thank you, it was one of the highlights of my holiday.

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Those bites look so sore Kylie! I love how much fun your having on your own. Must be great to do what you want when you want.

I've got to ask where did you get all your playsuits from?! I love them x
Yess being alone has its pros, love having the freedom! My olaysuits are from various places! River island and new look mostly! The one I have on in this day is from forever 21 which I got years ago at the outlets! I don’t think I’ll ever throw it away! X

Originally Posted by disneydaft70 View Post
Aww I’m all emotional here reading this, meeting you and Stacey was definitely the best part of the holiday, love you girls xx
Aw JA that is so sweet bless you! You guys made this holiday for me xx
xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

I loved Food & Wine
You may have liked the Chicken Potstickers in China, we had them and they were processed chicken (like in nuggets) with some stir fry style veggies in there. We thought they were decent.

Looks like you ladies had a great time. I love the photo of you with Spaceship Earth in the background.

I will have to try that avocado margarita on your recommendation, thank you!

Sounds like a chilled evening was perfect for recharging your batteries - and meant to be as your favourite film was on

I've never heard of sugar on mosquito bites before. I've heard that liquid soap (like carex type stuff) or lemon juice or vinegar work as they help to neutralise the poison from the mozzie. If you like Marmite it helps to eat that before a trip as it makes your blood less delicious to the mozzies and they avoid you. Gin & fancy Tonic is also meant to help thanks to the quinine in the tonic.

Thanks for typing up your food and drink fuelled Epcot adventures and sharing

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great day shame about the bits x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List