Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 12 Apr 18, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I need something sweet, the desserts were my favourite part and I’m normally a savoury girl. A great day snacking around the world and what a bonus to get the AP at that price, definitely deserves celebration cocktails 🍸🍹
Mmmm what can I possibly eat for 5 syns that is even going to be worthy after reading this..
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 18, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I wasn’t sure if I should read this as I’ve just eaten 2 Cadbury’s Caramel doughnuts and now I feel sick haha.

I'd definitely be celebrating that AP upgrade, so jealous! Hope you got the little sliders for you Magic Bands.
We've not yet , but we'll be picking up our AP magic bands at the Dolphin this year...i hope we get them then

Hope reading didn't make you feel too sick after your doughnuts, hmmmm, doughnuts sound good

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Now this is my kind of day! Shame your Kalua pork slider wasn’t good, that was my favourite when we did food and wine in 2016. The dessert stuff all sounds delicious, especially the peanut white chocolate mousse.
Brilliant bargain on your tickets and the added bonus of being able to sneak through the AP holder entrance will be handy!
We suspected it should have been better as we'd heard good things before we went; perhaps we should have tried it again the next day again?

I know, I can't wait . And this year my light will go purple for DVC; it didn't last year, but DH did

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Well done on your fast passes bargain

Joan
Thanks Joan, we were made up

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I decided to eat a crumpet smothered in butter before eating! I knew I was going to like this day when I say your brilliant figment magic shot at the beginning, wow, I'd love a figment magic shot. You have had some fab photopass so far and I'm really going to try and persevere this summer, I love them but the rest of my family feel like we are wasting time queuing up for them.

So many tasty treats today and good news on the AP congratulations!
Definitely persevere with the magic shots, they make great memories. Glad you enjoyed reading

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Who needs the food just skip to the puddings next time the peanut one looks amazing .
Wow that’s some upgrade price , well done on that one. And a figment photo !
Thanks, we were made up. There was so much delicious food to try, I'm gutted we missed some. Mmmmm, that peanut mousse was amazing though. Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Kirsty2tt View Post
I've loved reading your report. Thank you
We've enjoyed writing it and reliving some of the memories, glad you've enjoyed reading

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
I was reading that thinking what is pap haha, off to google it!
Was it much busier at Epcot with the F&W being on? We choose to go the last two weeks of august as it seems that it’s quieter - wonder if that will make a difference?
Amazing deal on the tickets again
We've just googled it, we think it's porridge type food-stuff, but non-the-wiser overall .
It got busier at Epcot towards the evening and weekends - probably as people finished work. There was also a little more loutish behaviour, it wasn't terrible, just worth knowing to plan around it. We tended to do most of our food bits between 11 and 3 as the booths were quieter at this time.

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Thanks for the warning about eting before reading! Ive had my dinner, am plenty full but still got a watering mouth reading about all your snacks
What fantastic news about your annual pass... Really pleased for you
Thanks, sorry if we made you hungry again , it was great food day

Thanks all for reading
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 18, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
I think you both must have hollow legs to manage all your snacks today but some look very tasty Also well done on holding out upgrading your Passes but in the age of technology you'd think all they would do is press a button and all should get the same price !
Hollow kegs or expanding bellies . I completely agree with the faffingto get a good price, it should've been easier.

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I need something sweet, the desserts were my favourite part and I’m normally a savoury girl. A great day snacking around the world and what a bonus to get the AP at that price, definitely deserves celebration cocktails 🍸🍹
Mmmm what can I possibly eat for 5 syns that is even going to be worthy after reading this..
5 syns oh dear. Very little, I'm afraid. You could have Muller light for free

Thanks both for reading and your comment
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 18, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Wow all that food looks amazing! I think I would be like you and have all those dishes! Fab bargain on your tickets too, bet you were well chuffed

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 18, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Wow all that food looks amazing! I think I would be like you and have all those dishes! Fab bargain on your tickets too, bet you were well chuffed
We were made up, it takes a huge cost out of the trip this year. The food was gorgeous. Looking back on it I would like to experience F&W again some day, just not every year
Old 15 Apr 18, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Custancia
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Wow! What a day, Figment magic shot and bargain APs!

I am very impressed with how many of the F&W dishes you sampled!

And I love your epcot outfits, can I ask where you got them?

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2016 and 2018
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Neep
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Pot stickers now on my list for summer!
Old 15 Apr 18, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Custancia View Post
Wow! What a day, Figment magic shot and bargain APs!

I am very impressed with how many of the F&W dishes you sampled!

And I love your epcot outfits, can I ask where you got them?
Of course , we got them from a website called Rainbow Rules. It is the same website we got our MNSSHP outfits from.

It was a fab day, thanks for reading

Edited at 04:47 PM.
Old 15 Apr 18, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Neep View Post
Pot stickers now on my list for summer!
They are lovely, can't wait to have them this year

Enjoy your trip, thanks for reading
Old 24 Apr 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

I’ve just started reading your report but jumped to this day to see what you got your AP for. We’re onsite this year but staying off-site next year so I want to upgrade for the parking. I think though our AP would run out 10 days into the holiday next year as we're going off to AMI this year so would have to upgrade early on. You got an amazing price though as I’m sure when I upgraded a couple of years ago it was over $200 each. Did you keep trying different places? Does that AP have the water parks included? Not being DVC I doubt we will get a price anywhere near that?
I’m off to read through your TR fully now but so far you seem so much more content than last year. It’s a hard time but fingers crossed all works out for you.