Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 13 Apr 18, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kaytopup View Post
I wasn't really sure what Disney Springs was. I'll take a look. Think I'll swap the beach day out then. We're not actually massive beach fans just thought we should branch out a bit. Thanks for the boat advice, my girls will love that! They're also huge Lion King & Beauty and the Beast fans so will definitely book the shows in. Thanks!
We tend to start in Epcot then get the boat over to Hs for a bit then come back to epcot. It breaks the day up and you get a sit down, you can even get off at the boardwalk for a wander ( look round the beach club ) then get back on the boat. It’s just something different to do . Disney springs has some lovely shops and nice places to eat , if you all like pizza blaze is fantastic and cheap . It’s nice for a wander for a bit but avoid the weekend . It’s where T. rex and rainforest cafe are and the big lego shop . It’s not priority but nice of you have a free morning or afternoon,
We found seaworld isn’t a full day last year either so perhaps something for the evening or a nice lounge around
Go and meet Olaf and groot in Hs . They are both brilliant meets
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 18, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Lauraanne90
New Poster (3)

Mobile

We are first timers flying on the 24th May too!
Lauraanne90 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post

Your days on the 29th and 31st could be a bit long as you start in the park in the morning and are there until the evening show. I would probably do the shows after spending the day somewhere else, or at least the morning.

Also are you sure you have got the Tusker House ROL pancake at 6.35pm? Because I thought the latest time was 5.30pm for the package.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Your days on the 29th and 31st could be a bit long as you start in the park in the morning and are there until the evening show. I would probably do the shows after spending the day somewhere else, or at least the morning.

Also are you sure you have got the Tusker House ROL pancake at 6.35pm? Because I thought the latest time was 5.30pm for the package.
Yes I will see how we go with the shows and switch things round depending on how the girls are coping with the length of the days.
I hope I haven’t booked the ROL wrong. It definitely says that time in my MDE. I’ve attached my reservation details.

Edited at 09:15 AM.
Old 15 Apr 18, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Kaytopup View Post
Yes I will see how we go with the shows and switch things round depending on how the girls are coping with the length of the days.
I hope I haven’t booked the ROL wrong. It definitely says that time in my MDE. I’ve attached my reservation details.
If it says ROL in your booking then it is fine, sometimes people think booking the restaurant is enough so thought would check.

ETA: just noticed “pancake” instead of “package” in my first post, autocorrect!

Edited at 09:58 AM.
Old 15 Apr 18, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

When we have gone to AK with first timers, most say the Lion KIng show is worth the price of admission. We have always gotten into a show and have never used a fast pass.
Ridersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List