Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 22 Feb 20, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie1981
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Watching this with interest, can i ask those who have used their tickets if you had to show any id as a previous poster had mentioned these tickets are offered through their employer?

HOLIDAY INN 2007
GRANDE VILLAS LBV 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019
WINDSOR HILLS 2018
ROSEN INN POINTE MARCH, OCT 2023
minnie1981 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by minnie1981 View Post
Watching this with interest, can i ask those who have used their tickets if you had to show any id as a previous poster had mentioned these tickets are offered through their employer?
We have bought Universal tickets, there are 9 of us, I am the only person named on the voucher as I paid for them. It just says on the voucher I take it to customer services with my passport to exchange for tickets. I assume as being the named person it's just proof of who I am incase I had lost the voucher and someone else was trying to exchange it. No mention of where I work etc.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by minnie1981 View Post
Nope, no ID asked for at SeaWorld!
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

I called again today, and was told that they are no longer able to fulfil the order, so issued a full refund whilst on the call. The lady I spoke to was Spanish (spoke broken English), so whilst she tried to explain why the could no longer issue the tickets, I'm not 100% sure what she said. Either way very disappointed as others seem to have got theirs OK
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Dummydaydream
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I had the same issue with a Disney ticket and they’ve refunded. I think it’s fine for Universal and other places where you don’t need yourparkcode.com to generate the ticket voucher.
Dummydaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Does it not say you generate the voucher code 30 days before you go? That is the way I understand it to be when I do a dummy booking for Disney.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Does it not say you generate the voucher code 30 days before you go? That is the way I understand it to be when I do a dummy booking for Disney.
No, just said if the voucher doesn't contain a bar code (i.e. entry ready) to visit yourparkcode and get a voucher that does.
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

I ordered mine on the morning of Feb 12, and when I rang them to say yourparkcode didn't work, the girl was able to email me the barcoded tickets directly! Maybe it's different for SeaWorld though - bummer if it no longer works, they were such a good price!
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
cope29
Excited about Disney

Ceased trading

Has Hotelopia ceased trading unable to get on there website or the website mentioned in first post fro the tickets?
cope29 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by cope29 View Post
Has Hotelopia ceased trading unable to get on there website or the website mentioned in first post fro the tickets?
I've just tried and had no troubles getting on the their normal website and the webpage linked in the first post. They both seem fine to me.

Perhaps there was just a technical issue when you tried?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List