Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 4 Oct 18, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

RPR cost - End of July

Hi, I have found a price of £647 for 2 nights at the RPR for the end of July - is this a good price? Has anyone got any better? This is with Travel Republic - are they okay to book with?

Many thanks!
Stardust5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 18, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

anybody?
Stardust5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 18, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

The prices seem to vary a lot depending on date. Have you tried Travelbag? We booked Portofino Bay for a really good price with them for August
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 18, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, we have been mid August before and paid around the £230-£250 mark, I was hoping that people that who have stayed at the end of July would be able to give me an indication of whether £325 per night is a good price or if they got a better price - unfortunately only yourself have answered, so thank you for that.
Old 5 Oct 18, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Stan1805
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Can’t say if that is s good price or not as never stayed there before. However, have used Travel republic a lot in the past and never found any issues with them.
Stan1805 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 18, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stan1805 View Post
Can’t say if that is s good price or not as never stayed there before. However, have used Travel republic a lot in the past and never found any issues with them.
Great thank you, I have never used them before so that’s reassuring.
Old 5 Oct 18, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Louiseanne
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We’d hoped to spend 1 night at RPR end of July/early August this year but I couldn’t find anything under £320 which for 2 of us was too expensive. Looking again for next year same time and still struggling to find anything under £300 so it looks like we won’t be staying again this year.
Louiseanne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 18, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Louiseanne View Post
We’d hoped to spend 1 night at RPR end of July/early August this year but I couldn’t find anything under £320 which for 2 of us was too expensive. Looking again for next year same time and still struggling to find anything under £300 so it looks like we won’t be staying again this year.
I know what you mean, I have been looking continually and the cheapest I can find is £327, as there is 5 of us it works out not too bad but not good for you being a 2.
Old 5 Oct 18, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNewbie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I stayed at RPR for 1 night this August (staying a saturday night) and paid £208. This was for 2 adults & 2 kids (15 & 9). I booked with Tom from OrlandoAttractions (tom@orlandoattractions.com) who was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

I'd ring or email them for a price as I thought it was a great price.
DisneyNewbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List