Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 26 Feb 20, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by claireleary View Post
Have you been to the Halloween party. Its £512 for the 4 of us on Halloween. Trying to work out if it's worth the money 😬
if youre not doing MK/disney with a 2 week pass, then this can be a (relatively) cheap way of getting an evening (from 4pm) in MK, plus bonus candy and parades/fireworks.

if youre already doing MK, then it's not so great a deal. especially if your budget is quite tight.

HTH
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 10
themouseforless/walt...en-activities/
I have been to the Halloween party but it was during our first visit back in 2005. The chance to dress up is fun. The parade is pretty special with the ride of the headless horseman etc. The fireworks are specific to Halloween too. The trick or treat stations were very generous, particularly at the end of the night.We didn't find it crowded and did lots of rides but I believe it has got a great deal more crowded now. Also Halloween itself is the most expensive and potentially most busy night to do. Personally I think its probably not worth £525. If I were going to be there the night of Halloween and wanted a taste of Disney I might go to Disney Springs or to one of the sites where the Halloween fireworks can be seen quite well from outside Magic Kingdom but more likely to Fort Wilderness camp ground near Magic Kingdom. They have a free, nightly , campfire, singalong and movie with Chip and Dale . For Halloween the movie will be themed I think. American campers also decorate their sites, hold a decorated golf carts parade and occasionally hand visiting kids treats.

Edited at 08:31 PM.
may is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
claireleary
Staying in the Castle

Mobile

Thank you. Think we are going to give the Halloween party a miss and have a day in animal kingdom instead. Now just need to work out how I purchase a one day ticket and what Kennedy space centre tickets to get 🤷 😬
claireleary is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

Originally Posted by claireleary View Post
Thank you. Think we are going to give the Halloween party a miss and have a day in animal kingdom instead. Now just need to work out how I purchase a one day ticket and what Kennedy space centre tickets to get 🤷 😬

You can get 1 day Disney tickets and Kennedy space centre tickets on Orlando attractions

orlandoattractions/t...kets-worldwide
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List