Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Jan 20, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Tickets for Disney H2O Glow Nights at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Are On Sale Now

Disney H2O Glow Nights are returning to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon for a third season!

Inspired by the popular Toy Story Toon, "Partysaurus Rex," this exclusive after-hours party could make a perfect addition to your Walt Disney World vacation this summer. Tickets for 2020 dates are on sale now!

From meeting all of your favorite Toy Story 4 characters to trying specially themed food and beverage menu items, there is so much to do and see at Disney H2O Glow Nights. Show off your dance moves during a high-energy DJ-hosted dance party, shop for exclusive event merchandise, enjoy Typhoon Lagoon's attractions with shorter wait times and more. You will also receive a festive glow wristband upon your arrival!

Disney H2O Glow Nights will take place between 8 – 11 p.m. on select nights from May 27 to August 29, 2020. Guests attending the party can enter Typhoon Lagoon as early as 6 p.m. on event nights.

Make sure to buy your H2O Glow Nights tickets early for a special discounted price of $65.

Tickets: disneyworld.disney.go/en...9200115200039C

©Disney
Old 16 Jan 20, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Ohana
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Has anyone ever done this? I quite like the look of it but can’t decide if it’s a Rip off or not! 😂😬😂
Ohana is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ohana View Post
Has anyone ever done this? I quite like the look of it but can’t decide if it’s a Rip off or not! 😂😬😂
I'm on the same boat (balancing on top of a mountain ... lol ... )

party tickets are the same price as a 1 day ticket ... sure it's got party content, but ... well ... even MNSSHPs cost less than a 1 day MK ticket, but last longer and have a bit more of specific content too.

so those H2O seem quite expensive ...

so even for someone who hasn't the waterpark included in their tickets (most UK visitors will have it) it does not even make sense, financially, compared to getting a 1 day admission ...

I don't know, it really kept me wondering for the last couple of years, as I always wanted to try, but have always decided not to in the end...
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

My wife showed me the other day and I was really up for it until she told me the price - lost interest...

Always seems silly to me not to offer a discount to people who already have it as part of their 14 day tickets etc. There isn't much incentive to upgrade to things like H20 nights and villains after dark etc. Its hard to justify the cost if your onsite and already getting early / late magic hours etc.

Villains would cost us $617 for example lol. I like a treat but come on

Makes more sense if you are on a Universal holiday and want a VERY special day / evening of Disney.

Edited at 10:04 AM.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dx4100 View Post
Makes more sense if you are on a Universal holiday and want a VERY special day / evening of Disney.
that's us
and to be honest, since we can take advantage of this, between a $65 waterpark party ticket, and a $75 MNSSHP ticket, you'll find me trick or treating for that very special evening at disney's, and the next day dipping in a pool by a volcano IYSWIM

Edited at 10:19 AM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List