Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Unread 14 Jan 20, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Vertigo
Dancing with Tink'

Funtierland - Condos at Disneyland

Hi all

we are looking at condos for our 4 nights at Disneyland in November (31st oct- 4tn Nov) and this area keeps coming up.

As a family of 4 with older teenage girls (17/14) we cannot do hotels anymore as the double/double bed layout is not suitable at all any more for any of us!

We also prefer making our own dinners and packed lunches. While it does save money, it is also a preference.

So the apartment/condo is suitable in that it has separate bedrooms and it has a fully equipped kitchen. Its 20 mins walk to the entrance and has free parking.

Complex has 3 pools.

Reviews are good too.

Its 250 a night so bang on budget.

So it seems perfect. Ticks literally every box. So anyone have experience here?

so, to steal a phrase... if anyone on the Dibb can show just cause why this family cannot lawfully be joined together in Funteirland, let them speak now or forever hold their peace
Unread 14 Jan 20, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

I havent heard of it and a quick Google suggests its a rental company renting homes in the Disneyland area rather than a specific resort (so Im obviously not finding the place you mean). Do you have a link? While I wont have stayed there I may know the area but I cant figure out where it is.
Unread 14 Jan 20, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

funtierlandvacationrenta...entals#q=*%3A*

Thats what I found. Some of the rentals are not walking distance (though Uber is cheap and easy).
Unread 15 Jan 20, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
slightly serious Dibber

I have stayed in one of their rentals, the one called Suite Escapes 3 but it used to be owned by someone else so Funtierland must of taken it over since then

Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
West Coast 2016
Unread 15 Jan 20, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Vertigo
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

I have checked the map and I know it is about a 15-20 minute walk to the gates. But interestingly, the multi storey car park for Disney is literally on the other side of the road.

Looked at various reviews and it all seems legit. Getting it through Expedia so have protection too.
Unread 15 Jan 20, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Vertigo
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
funtierlandvacationrenta...entals#q=*%3A*

Thats what I found. Some of the rentals are not walking distance (though Uber is cheap and easy).
Yes, thats the one. But we are going through Expedia.

funtierlandvacationrenta...tals/under-sea
Unread 15 Jan 20, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
prthomas
Earning More Ears

We are booked in a house with a different company but on Colonial Ave - just up from where you are.

It is worth double checking that their permit is valid here

You can walk over the road to the parking lot and from there to Downtown Disney.
prthomas is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 20, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
Yes, thats the one. But we are going through Expedia.

funtierlandvacationrenta...tals/under-sea
I know the location well - its really good. We've stayed almost opposite at the Holiday Inn. We cut down Magic Way through the Disneyland hotel because we like the walk that way (may not be quickest, not sure).