Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Unread 15 Jan 20, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Kayeshakes
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

We are both veggie and loved Agrabah and plaza gardens, not too keen on hunters grill as not much veggie choice
Kayeshakes is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 20, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kirmat View Post
I may have misunderstood what we get on the plus dining plan. Understood it to be 37 per day per person. The buffets I have looked at are mainly approx 35 so thought we could go to any of them.
If you are on the half board plus plan (you are if staying at the sequoia lodge) you get the best value from your credits eating at the plus plan buffets.
These are the buffet restaurant at your own hotel, the one at the Newport bay club, and I think thats about it (as the HNY isnt open just now). You do have other options as set menu restaurants on the plus plan, and of course you can use your lunch/dinner credits at any of the standard plan buffets if those suit better.

Edited at 04:15 PM.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
I'll be there for my birthday!
Unread 15 Jan 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Getting Excited

Mobile

We liked Agrabah and Restaurant de Stars when we last went.
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP and then Viva Espana
Unread 15 Jan 20, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lostbrain View Post
We liked Agrabah and Restaurant de Stars when we last went.
Unfortunately RdS has now closed as it will be rethemed to be part of the new Marvel Campus. Which unfortunatley means the only still down eateries in WDS are now Chez Remy and En Coulisse.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Frozen fun @ DLP
Unread 15 Jan 20, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

My favourite buffet is La Grange - it's on the standard plan so you will technically lose some value eating here with plus vouchers but we enjoyed our meal here much more than we did at Hunter's Grill which is on the plus plan.

I also really enjoyed Agrabah Cafe but my 12 year old barely ate a thing and she's not even a fussy eater normally.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Frozen fun @ DLP
Unread 15 Jan 20, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Unfortunately RdS has now closed as it will be rethemed to be part of the new Marvel Campus. Which unfortunatley means the only still down eateries in WDS are now Chez Remy and En Coulisse.
Sad times! That was our favorite buffet. Wonder if it will be back by the time we go back in August?
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP and then Viva Espana
Unread 15 Jan 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
kirmat
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you for all replies. I can see that there are 2 Park buffets and one village buffet other than our hotel. I assume we can go to them with dining plan plus. We may also go to the one in our hotel but plan to be in the parks until closing time. Thank you.
kirmat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
New York Newbie!
Unread 15 Jan 20, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by kirmat View Post
Thank you for all replies. I can see that there are 2 Park buffets and one village buffet other than our hotel. I assume we can go to them with dining plan plus. We may also go to the one in our hotel but plan to be in the parks until closing time. Thank you.
Yeah you can, the park buffets and the one in the village are all Standard plan buffets so not the best value for your plan but there's no issue using them there.

There are two plus plan buffets and they are Hunter's Grill (sequoia lodge) and Cape Cod (newport bay).
Frozen fun @ DLP