Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Trip Planning Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Unread 20 Jan 20, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
slightly serious Dibber

Our bank now includes insurance along with any adult children that live at home I believe. We upgrade our bank account as previously we paid approximately 100 for 2 a and 3c while the bank was 10 a month but included many extras.
I would check if they have it with their own banks accounts as it often includes mobile phone insurance as well.
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
And then there were 4...
Unread 20 Jan 20, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Cocobean121's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I have the nationwide flex plus cover with my bank account but they keep trimming off the benefits and soon it will not be worth the 13 a month fee, however, it is unlikely that any children who dont live at your address, or ones over the age of 21 (I think, or it might be 23) and not in full time education would be covered. I had this problem with my DS when he left college at 19, so I added him as an account holder so he got all the phone and breakdown cover too. We all wanted to be on the same policy.

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
oops I did it again!
Unread 20 Jan 20, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
johnmcmaster
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by TelfordWolf View Post
Hi - as others say get Insurance ASAP so you are covered

I use AXA and when I did claim they were very good..

My Annual family policy for 4 people costs around 105 from memory 0 with one small pre-existing medical condition...
Im taking AXA through the financial ombudsman as they are a bunch of amateurs. To say they dont have a clue is an understatement. Their UK system didnt / couldnt link with the Europe based one for my claim. Honestly, they are US. I had the policy through a Halifax Ultimate Reward account and was so livid, all my money has been moved fro Halifax and will not deal with AXA ever again. Lies, miscommunication, no after care.
johnmcmaster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The madness begins in ...
Unread 20 Jan 20, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
JoB
Excited about Disney

I looked at Money Saving Expert website and went with LV. Paid for the premium policy to make sure we were covered for hurricanes and added baggage cover too.
JoB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Universal's Endless Summer - Dockside
Unread 20 Jan 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
the.bands
Earning My Ears

Aviva do group cover. Our family not dissimilar from yours ages wise but only 5 of us.
Annual multi-trip worldwide cover cost us 145, discount for already being an Aviva customer.
One advantage is that we can all also do our things the rest of the year and don't need any separate insurance.
the.bands is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 20, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

pretty71's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I use the Brit Guide as it tells you the amount if cover for each bit you need.I a assuming it still has it in.I don't have the copy to hand but I thought it was a good guide.
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Trip 25... What will happen this time?
Unread 20 Jan 20, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

Mobile

I am with coco bean, nationwide flexiplus for just 13 smackers a month, includes, travel worldwide, phone cover, and home start breakdown cover, job then is a belter, bondy.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
the Terrible ten on tour, in a villa+rpr
Unread 21 Jan 20, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Staysure insurance have 20% off at the moment
Munich for daughters 18th birthday!