Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Jan 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

Mobile

I’d say a “Vest Top” be lovely with denim shorts or equally under a hoody for travelling
Old 24 Jan 20, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

I’d cut the bow off so it was less pj looking and wear as a top. It’s so cute!
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Ok just didn’t wanna be a weirdo walking round Disney dressing my kids in the wrong clothes 🤦
My kids regularly wore Disney pyjama tops as tee shirts. Way cheaper than actual Disney tees.

Noone cared - or frankly, knew.

Including them 😂
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

The shape is a bit vest like but its really lovely and I would have happily put my dd in it with denim shorts. Really cute!
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

I think it’s a vest for under clothes, but it is really pretty.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Without feeling the material or seeing the packaging it arrived in it’s hard to say for sure but it definitely looks like a vest.

My DD wears PJ’s out of the house all the time.
ely3857 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I think it's a underwear vest, but it's very pretty, I would have let my daughter when she was little wear it with some black shorts out on holiday.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve cut the bow off. I might get them to try it on with some shorts and see tomorrow.

Brother in law says they were on a hanger but I have no clue. He’s a 28 year old single jack the lad type so choosing his nieces clothing himself might not have been the best idea but was so sweet of him to try. Last time he bought clothes was when my 5 year old was three months. They were bright orange something I wouldn’t have chose myself but he was made up when she wore them.

Also if I can get away with it on holiday means I don’t have to been spending on more clothes
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Can’t see the tag is it pep and co? I’ve not really looked in the girls section but im pretty sure they sell boys underwear vests just loose on a hanger

That being said I’m sure no one would even look, I wore pj tops and nightys as dresses in Florida. Even pj shorts which looked like normal shorts.
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneyleo View Post
Can’t see the tag is it pep and co? I’ve not really looked in the girls section but im pretty sure they sell boys underwear vests just loose on a hanger

That being said I’m sure no one would even look, I wore pj tops and nightys as dresses in Florida. Even pj shorts which looked like normal shorts.
Yes says pep and co. I don’t even know what shop it’s from. Not anywhere I’ve been. Mine are all usually primark for the kids.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List