Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 28 Dec 20, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Bridgerton Discussion - SPOLIERS!

So following in from Megaflyers thread I thought it might be fun to speak freely about the finale.

Lady Whistledown - what the? I honestly did not consider it could be Penelope Featherington. I was so engrossed in the ‘will he, won’t he’ with Colin that I totally missed it.

The Featherington Estate. I also didn’t see the Lord being murdered (however I did think he would lose all their money again). So does this mean they are homeless or will the person that inherits it take care of them?

I love that Simon and Daphne had a baby and I hope we see them have more kids (or making them )

I’m sad for Anthony Bridgerton not being able to be more committed to Siena, apart from the super steamy sex I felt like he was truly comfortable with her.

I need another technicolour saucy season of this romptastic series!
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Mobile

I thought it was her early on then completely changed my mind 😂
I’m glad the Duke & Daphne sorted themselves out, but gutted in a way as I guess that means they won’t be the focus of the next season - and he was very easy on the eye ❤️

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
I thought it was her early on then completely changed my mind 😂
I’m glad the Duke & Daphne sorted themselves out, but gutted in a way as I guess that means they won’t be the focus of the next season - and he was very easy on the eye ❤️
Ok, I would make the worst detective may I ask what made you consider her? I thought she was sweet but definitely not ruthless.

I did read an article about the show and they inferred that each new season would focus on the next youngest Bridgerton child and their ‘season’. Which would mean Eloise would be next, which would be super entertaining.

The Duke is very watchable.
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Mobile

I thought it was her and Eloise at first as she was “behind the scenes” a little at the balls but was keeping Eloise up to speed in all the gossip - then I decided it wasn’t them when she announced Colin’s engagement as I didn’t think she would have done that!
As I understand the next book focuses on Anthony - not sure if the next season will though! Just bought the first book - 99p in the Kindle store 😊

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

I too thought it was Eloise and was really shocked to see it was Penelope. I then had a wild moment when I thought it was the queen

I do hope the Duke is still in it though. It won't be the same without him

Edited at 10:16 PM.
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
I thought it was her and Eloise at first as she was “behind the scenes” a little at the balls but was keeping Eloise up to speed in all the gossip - then I decided it wasn’t them when she announced Colin’s engagement as I didn’t think she would have done that!
As I understand the next book focuses on Anthony - not sure if the next season will though! Just bought the first book - 99p in the Kindle store 😊
Yes, she did like to gossip! I might have to look into the books too, it will keep me busy once I have run out of Netflix shows.
Old 28 Dec 20, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
I too thought it was Eloise and was really shocked to see it was Penelope. I then had a wild moment when I thought it was the queen

I do hope the Duke is still in it though. It won't be the same without him
Honestly, I did wonder if it was the Queen too, nice little misdirection there from the Producers.

The Duke is very very handsome. I have googled him online to see what else I can watch him in. Just to keep me going until the next season of Bridgerton.
Old 28 Dec 20, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Honestly, I did wonder if it was the Queen too, nice little misdirection there from the Producers.

The Duke is very very handsome. I have googled him online to see what else I can watch him in. Just to keep me going until the next season of Bridgerton.
Well would you believe I googled him too Apparently he was in Waterloo Road. I don't remember anyone in that looking like him lol. Could you imagine playing Daphne and deliberately messing up the takes in certain scenes 'Oh dear, I've sneezed, we'll have to do it again,sigh'
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
Well would you believe I googled him too Apparently he was in Waterloo Road. I don't remember anyone in that looking like him lol. Could you imagine playing Daphne and deliberately messing up the takes in certain scenes 'Oh dear, I've sneezed, we'll have to do it again,sigh'
Brilliant! I wonder how long it would take the film crew and the. duke to catch on.
Old 29 Dec 20, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

The guy that played the duke was in a show called for the people about lawyers, he played almost the same kind of character. I just didn’t see them as a couple she looked about 15, I just don’t think he would go for someone like her