Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Dec 20, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
hardly
Excited about Disney

Those that have hotel and flew from heathrow

After advice, opinions. Flying from terminal 3, thinking of
Stay night in hotel, with purple parking bath road.
Would you park in purple the night before or park it up in the morning. We fly at 11am. (This means we could use their shuttle and leave our dirty clothes in the boot).
My other choice is hotel night before, then in the morning park at the official long stay which happens to be at the rear of purple parking, then use their shuttle to get to terminal 3.
I may be wrong but I think the official long stay may have a more reliable shuttle service? Anyone done This ?.
I’ve also looked at parking long stay for T3 and staying Sofitel for the night, then in the morning transfer between terminals.
Would love some opinions or experience, I’m not familiar with Heathrow.
hardly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Littlelufs32
Excited about Disney

We have booked Premier Inn on Bath Road and will park overnight there.
We've booked Purple Parking meet and greet T3 for the day of the flight as we felt this would be easier for us then getting 3 kids plus luggage on to the transfer shuttles!
Littlelufs32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

We’ve never parked there but tend to stay at Bath Rd the night before a flight. On every occasion we’ve just got an Uber for around £10. No hanging around then

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hardly View Post
After advice, opinions. Flying from terminal 3, thinking of
Stay night in hotel, with purple parking bath road.
Would you park in purple the night before or park it up in the morning. We fly at 11am. (This means we could use their shuttle and leave our dirty clothes in the boot).
My other choice is hotel night before, then in the morning park at the official long stay which happens to be at the rear of purple parking, then use their shuttle to get to terminal 3.
I may be wrong but I think the official long stay may have a more reliable shuttle service? Anyone done This ?.
I’ve also looked at parking long stay for T3 and staying Sofitel for the night, then in the morning transfer between terminals.
Would love some opinions or experience, I’m not familiar with Heathrow.

Don't forget that at the moment LHR T3 is closed and there is no confirmed opening date for 2021 as it stands. It will be very positive news when the re-opening is announced so fingers crossed it is sooner rather than later.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
We stay at the Premier Inn Bath Road and park the car there for the night. Then go to long stay in the morning because the bus takes you straight to the terminal
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List