Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Jan 21, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyArab
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by caro View Post
Week 1 9.2lbs off Managed a minimum 10,000 steps everyday. Been doing the fast 800 since Monday
That’s amazing. Well done 👏
DisneyArab is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Everyone is doing a great job!

I've still got a cheese mountain from Xmas so pleased to say I've lost 0.1 KG since Monday. Expect big gains(drops) in the next few weeks but this one is treading water.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by 2point View Post
Everyone is doing a great job!

I've still got a cheese mountain from Xmas so pleased to say I've lost 0.1 KG since Monday. Expect big gains(drops) in the next few weeks but this one is treading water.
Good result to have a loss while still enjoying your Christmas stash!
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 21, 02:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Didn’t manage it today. Very admin heavy day with zoom meetings for the wedding and then work this evening.

Very proud of myself though, got home at 2315 and was on 4900 steps. So the extra was from pacing around the living room again. Only another 2,000. But considering I would have normally ignored it and said “well there’s no point trying” I’m pleased.

8hrs stuck sat down at work tomorrow but we’ll see how it goes! Home a bit earlier so time to get in more steps in the dark if needed.

Me:

OH:

PS: sorry about the waffling and daily updates, but it’s keeping me motivated! Feel free to put me on ignore 😂
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 03:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Me:

OH:

Nice walk planned tomorrow - we know where we start, but we aren’t sure where we’re going off exploring (in our village!)

Last day of week 1 tomorrow, let’s make it count!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
Me:

OH:

Nice walk planned tomorrow - we know where we start, but we aren’t sure where we’re going off exploring (in our village!)

Last day of week 1 tomorrow, let’s make it count!
You’re doing really well and although I don’t always comment on people’s posts I do like to see how everyone is doing.
Is it your supermarket job today?
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
Only managed 4.5k steps on Friday was then hit by 🤮 bug which resulted in an intake of only a cup of tea and a rich tea biscuit between Friday afternoon and now. Shocked by weight loss that has occurred (not the best way to lose lbs I can assure you) I hope it stays that way until weigh in... need to get back up to >10k steps a day now! Feel as weak as a kitten but the show must go on!

Good luck with your walk today and keep posting updates !
Wish you better soon 😀
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Mobile

Only managed 4.5k steps on Friday was then hit by 🤮 bug which resulted in an intake of only a cup of tea and a rich tea biscuit between Friday afternoon and now. Shocked by weight loss that has occurred (not the best way to lose lbs I can assure you) I hope it stays that way until weigh in... need to get back up to >10k steps a day now! Feel as weak as a kitten but the show must go on!

Hope you’re feeling better today and don’t overdo it.
Old 10 Jan 21, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Hope you’re feeling better today! Try and take in fluid if nothing else . Don’t over do it, you’ll only make yourself worse! X
Old 10 Jan 21, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
You’re doing really well and although I don’t always comment on people’s posts I do like to see how everyone is doing.
Is it your supermarket job today?
Thank you . It was yesterday, I got home and got the Wii fit balance board out, stepped on that for 45 minutes while watching goggle box - much more stable than racing round my lounge in socks I found! 😂