Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Sep 17, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Rae21
Excited about Disney

Flights to Haneda

Hi. I'm looking to book flights to Haneda for next year - and I'm not sure whether to go Premium Economy or not. Can't afford Business Class unfortunately, so would appreciate any views - opinions. At the minute it looks like it will be with Lufthansa or ANA flying indirect from Manchester. Thanks in advance
Rae21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 17, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

It's a long flight so I would go for the most comfortable option you can afford. We went to Haneda with BA from Heathrow and were lucky enough to fly first class, thanks to our Avios points. If you belong to any loyalty schemes it's definitely worth seeing if you can get good use from your points on a long haul flight. All we had to pay was approximately £1000 for taxes - not each, that was the total for both of us.
Old 11 Sep 17, 01:42 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Depends on the price difference and whether you do well on flights.

I just flew very long haul with United including a 16 hour flight and decided not to pay the extra $150-200 or so they wanted for Economy Plus for the 16 hour flight, but I generally do very well on flights and would much rather take the money for more souvenirs or a nice sit down meal.
Old 28 Sep 17, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Rae21
Excited about Disney

Well flights are now booked! Flying from Manchester via Copenhagen to Narita Airport. Would have preferred Haneda but all return flights would arrive back in Manchester at 23:00ish so would have to stay in hotel overnight (non driver) and the Narita one gets us back at 18:45 so can get a lift home!
Flying economy out and premium back (was cheaper than economy!) so we get 4 cases to bring back all my goodies in. Yay!
Rae21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 17, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rae21 View Post
Well flights are now booked! Flying from Manchester via Copenhagen to Narita Airport. Would have preferred Haneda but all return flights would arrive back in Manchester at 23:00ish so would have to stay in hotel overnight (non driver) and the Narita one gets us back at 18:45 so can get a lift home!
Flying economy out and premium back (was cheaper than economy!) so we get 4 cases to bring back all my goodies in. Yay!
Woohoo! That's fantastic Does it all feel more real now I'm still bouncing off the walls!
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 17, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rae21
Excited about Disney

Yeah, feels great! And one thing checked off my list
Still busy watching YouTube and making notes of things I want to see, buy and eat!
Old 1 Oct 17, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rae21 View Post
Can I ask who you booked with and how much you paid?
We are looking at Tokyo next summer.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List