Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 3 May 19, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
EmmaSmith
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Disney tickets 4 day base fixed date, where to find best price?

Forgive me all!

We are a sick household a bug has got us all to cheer myself up after been up from the early hours i want to by our disney tickets

But i have lost the energy to look!

Do any lovely dibbers know the place for the best price at the moment for disney ?

3 adults 2 kids
4 days access
Base ticket
Date based starting 2nd oct 19

Thank you
EmmaSmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 19, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

There are lots of options on the yellow sticky at the top of the tickets forum. I don't know which is the best price at the moment.

The two that I tend to cross reference for base tickets first is orlandoattractions and undercovertourist, and check if they have any offers like buy 3 days get 1 free type stuff which they sometimes do.

If looking at undercovertourist, do you receive the monthly mousesavers email newsletter? If not, might be worth doing as they have a special discount link on UT every month.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 19, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
EmmaSmith
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you

Yes i have checked the yellow tab, our go too is normally orlando attractions the are coming in at around £1625 for us all

Just wondered if anyone knew of any other deals or new ticket providers

I think i am on mousesavers so im off to check emails now!
EmmaSmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 19, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post

I was being nosy, I guess it depends on your group makeup and how long you are staying for, but the difference between the 4 day base and the UK 14 day ultimate in terms of benefits / park access (including hopping, waterparks minigolf etc which isn't included on the base ticket) for me, if I could swing it the ultimate may be an extra £35 or so per adult head but is much better value imho. Esp given your dates and early park closures for special events, when hopping or multi day trips might make sense. Just a thought.

And I personally cannot believe I've just said that as I am a hard core day ticket user...

Edited at 09:46 AM.
Old 3 May 19, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
EmmaSmith
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We are only out there for 12 days this time

We only ever do 1 day in each park, we never hop or use waterparks so the saving is worth it to us

Thank you for all your help 😁
Old 3 May 19, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EmmaSmith View Post
Forgive me all!

We are a sick household a bug has got us all to cheer myself up after been up from the early hours i want to by our disney tickets

But i have lost the energy to look!

Do any lovely dibbers know the place for the best price at the moment for disney ?

3 adults 2 kids
4 days access
Base ticket
Date based starting 2nd oct 19

Thank you
Have a look on undercovertourist and orlandoattractions.com. They're around the same price but you can have the tickets mailed to you from undercovertourist whereas with orlandoattractions.com it says the following.

PLEASE NOTE: Disney Date based tickets are only available as Will Call vouchers which need to be exchanged at Walt Disney World Guest Relations for physical tickets

orlandoattractions/t...ecific-tickets
Old 3 May 19, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
scottiedogz
Very Serious Dibber

I got a good price recently for fixed date tickets from Orlandoattractions.com - We only needed 2-day tickets but got them for quite a bit less for fixed dates.

Miami - June 19, Orlando/Miami Oct 18, Washington DC Dec 17, DLP - Aug 17, Florida road trip - April 17, NY & QM2 Oct 16, Orlando - Nov 15 - Oct 14 - Nov 13 - Med Cruise (yuk - missed Florida) May 12, Washington DC Dec 12, Orlando - April 10, DLP - Dec 10, Orlando & wedding - Nov 08, DLP - Aug 07
scottiedogz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 19, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

GetYourGuide are a bit more at £1654 because they’re flexible dates but you get a full 14 day period to use them. I bought a 7 day ticket from them and it’s linked to MDE without a problem.
jlbf06 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 19, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

The mousesavers emails come out on the 15th of the month so if you are thinking undercover tourist you prob have time to sign up, the only prob is that undercover seem to be hinting that the prices are expected to go up soon. No idea how much that is correct or not.

Hope you find something that suits.
Old 3 May 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
The mousesavers emails come out on the 15th of the month so if you are thinking undercover tourist you prob have time to sign up, the only prob is that undercover seem to be hinting that the prices are expected to go up soon. No idea how much that is correct or not.

Hope you find something that suits.
I think some of the Universal tickets already have. If I am correct the Universal 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket + 3 Extra Days FREE (PROMO) was around $270, it's now $280.69. I am not 100% sure about the other Universal tickets.