Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 4 Jun 17, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Gingerdoo
Having Dinner with Goofy

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Has anyone done this for their child. My wife really wants to do this for my daughter.

What exactly happens and is it worth the money, my friend who is going in October says it's about £200.

I want to give her a magical experience, but would like to know a bit more about it.
Gingerdoo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 17, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Pineappley
Helping Donald

Mobile

There are much cheaper packages than that. You can take your own dress which bring a the price down a lot. We did that and it was no less magical. There's a special changing room for them to put their dress on.
Pineappley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 17, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lilly3580
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We did the cheapest package (around £60) and took our own dress. They call your name and ask the princess to get changed, the princess then has her hair, nails and make up done.

There is a photographer taking photographs through the process and then you go to a studio in the shop for a photo shoot.

In my opinion it's worth every penny, our daughter absolutely loved it.
Lilly3580 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 17, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

I've done it for both my DD's. Once we took our own dress and the second time we paid for the full package, mainly as we used to $200 gift card. The full package does come with some lovely touches, the necklace is beautiful.

Well worth every penny my girls absolutely loved it.

2010 at Disney Springs took our own dress.

2016 full package.

Edited at 10:33 PM.
wozza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 17, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Gingerdoo
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

If you don't take your own dress, do you get to keep the one that they give you or do you have to give it back?
Gingerdoo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 17, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gingerdoo View Post
If you don't take your own dress, do you get to keep the one that they give you or do you have to give it back?
Oh you keep it! As well as make up, sash, hair glitter and Mickey shaped clip, comb, necklace, crown, wand and a bag

Edited at 10:34 PM.
wozza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 17, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gingerdoo View Post
You keep the outfit with full package,also get a beautiful flashing wand and tiara or head piece to match outfit and a stunning necklace, also nail varnish,make up pallette, drawstring bag,sash,Mickey hair clip and photos taken.
My dd has had full package twice when she was age 3 & 5.
Worth every penny,the outfits are stunning and she has worn them many times since. We also paid extra for matching shoes.
Would definitely recommend it, absolutely magical

Edited at 10:38 PM.
Bee happy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 17, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Gingerdoo
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by wozza View Post
Oh you keep it! As well as make up, sash, hair glitter and comb, necklace, crown, wand and a bag
That's amazing then, I think my daughter would think it would be amazing. She loved meeting Ariel and rapunzal when we went to Paris last year!
How do you go about booking it, do you have to do it well in advance?
Old 4 Jun 17, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
redredshopper
Imagineer

You need to ring and book this if you want MK and a specifictime then I would book at 180 days out. My DD loved it we took her own dress.
Old 5 Jun 17, 02:48 AM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

The prices are here btw

disneyworld.disney.go/sh...boutique-park/