Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Nov 14, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherokee331
VIP Dibber

Mobile myVegas

Hi there,

Quick question I know you are only allowed 3 rewards for MGM international but do you know if I could also use the 4 monorail rewards or is it 3 in total regardless? Thanks
Cherokee331 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 14, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

As far as I know monorail rewards don't count towards your total xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 14, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
HolyCow
Apprentice Imagineer

HolyCow's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Monorail rewards are in addition to the 3 MLife rewards, as are some others (basically, anything not directly associated with one of the hotels)
Old 20 Nov 14, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
georgemac
Imagineer

georgemac's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Can anyone enlighten me on house this works?
It seems too good to be true that you can play free games and rack up reward points?
I'm not a gamer or a gambler - not sure I would enjoy it anyway?
1997 Airtours, 1999 BA Best Western LBV, 2001 Westridge Villa, 2005 Westridge Villa (Trip Report)
georgemac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 14, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by georgemac View Post
Can anyone enlighten me on house this works?
It seems too good to be true that you can play free games and rack up reward points?
I'm not a gamer or a gambler - not sure I would enjoy it anyway?
It really is free..

I wouldn't class myself as a gambler i probably spend $20 in Vegas in 2 weeks.

But basically you download the apps on to your ipad (MyVegas & MyVegas blackjack) and then also play via fb..

If you play 30 mins a day you should rack up enough for a few free meals or tickets to a show/secret garden etc..

Last year we started playing in Dec and by March we had enough each for BOGOF for Secret Garden & Shark reef , buffets at Luxor , Circus Circus and one more i can't remember.
We've both played this year and so far i have 230k gold coins and my husband 400k ..we should have enough for a good few meals, plus other stuff

And its never cost us a penny.

You don't have to sit and play as such, do the daily spin each day and then set the iphone or whatever to do automatic spins
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 14, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
georgemac
Imagineer

georgemac's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8
OK - I might give it a go, but 30 mins a day is quite a lot for me to give up! And I really am probably the worst computer gaming person the world has ever seen - bored in 5 minutes.
I love F1, when the game came out bought a PS3 and steering wheel - and gave up within a week. Still DS was happy with the PS3.
1997 Airtours, 1999 BA Best Western LBV, 2001 Westridge Villa, 2005 Westridge Villa (Trip Report)
georgemac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 14, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
I'm not gamer either, its the only thing i do play, and you don't have to play continuously just whenever you have a few spare minutes.

Think it appeals to me because it saves me money :-)
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 14, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
How do the rewards work when claiming show tickets? Ive not got enough for the 3 KA tickets we are after. I have a set date that we want to see the show as it ties in with our stay at the MGM.

Can I secure the tickets for the night I want the day we arrive in Vegas or do I have to sort them out on the day of the show? If its the latter, will there likely be seats left?
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 14, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
How do the rewards work when claiming show tickets? Ive not got enough for the 3 KA tickets we are after. I have a set date that we want to see the show as it ties in with our stay at the MGM.

Can I secure the tickets for the night I want the day we arrive in Vegas or do I have to sort them out on the day of the show? If its the latter, will there likely be seats left?
I don't know but most rewards have to be redeemed within 90 days anyway so don't redeem them yet.

Also is 1 ticket per MyVegas player so you won't be able to get 3 tickets on your account, you'll each need to play to get a free ticket
There are also some blackout days for March (can't remember when your there).
Old 1 Dec 14, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
I don't know but most rewards have to be redeemed within 90 days anyway so don't redeem them yet.

Also is 1 ticket per MyVegas player so you won't be able to get 3 tickets on your account, you'll each need to play to get a free ticket
There are also some blackout days for March (can't remember when your there).
Ah really!? I thought I would be able to get all three tickets

What a bummer. Does that work for everything then? I can only get tickets for myself?
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread