Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 May 19, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

I’m waiting to see what the first reports say about GE before deciding if we’ll attempt it in Oct...I’m prepared to do one crazy early morning IF it means we’ll definitely get in.

As for the rest of it, we’re on site which does help - but I’m just making sure I have one early morning and one late evening in each park and will hope I see most of what I want to! I agree that the busy day guide is out of the window with the eemh.
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Same here, off-site and not sure how to plan!
As someone else said going to try for mid morning FPs then see how it goes! As we're going in Sept will have to look closely at what the initial crowds look like.
Old 22 May 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kpzorse View Post
Will all of you be bothering with Galaxy's Edge?
I'm onsite, but even so, I'm not sure if I could get up at 4am (or earlier) to get to the park by 5am (to be in for EEMH by 6am) to get any chance of getting on the only ride in GE.

And part of me is dreading the crowds that will be there. Do I really want to go through that?
My hubby would love to see it but me and the kids are not really bothered. Im more bothered about not being able to see toy story land as this wasnt open on our last trip.
natanddaz is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Hubby and son are Star Wars fans, and I would like to see it,so our second day is going to be Hollywood studios at 6 and then back to the pool for 11 with another park in the evening!
I am gonna carry on with the rest if the parks in exactly the same way as extra magic hours shouldn't really change the other parks too much I don't think!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
My hubby would love to see it but me and the kids are not really bothered. Im more bothered about not being able to see toy story land as this wasnt open on our last trip.
Toy story Land is good, and I think you should be able to get some fastpasses for it. We got a slinky one last minute last year.

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Roosterroo
Excited about Disney

2 adults no kids going 3rd September, im keeping my plans similar to normal as we always go this time of year and just adding on galaxys edge before our normal parks. we will park hop when galaxy edge gets busy to the park we would normally go to. not sure how many days we will do this for but cant wait. day one is always a mk day and we wont do galaxy edge just so we can see how the land lies, breakfast booked at 820 at crystal palace. day 2 is epcot ive moved our 930 breakfast to 11 at garden grill and will now do galaxy edge before hopping to epcot. ill keep our fast pass bookings to the parks we are going to spend the day at. when all done and said its a holiday if we are done with getting up at 4 then we wont do it, we didn't expect galaxy edge to be open this trip so anything we do and see will be a bonus.
Roosterroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post

I shuffled my plans around when I saw the additional EMH, which meant I needed to change some ADRs. But as I am onsite, overall I am seeing the extra EMH as a bonus and I don’t take any notice of busy day guides anyway.

If I were offsite, I would still take no notice of busy day guides, at least the multiple EMH might spread the crowds out a bit.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
traceyt
Imagineer

I'll probably go to the parks really early the first few mornings when we're up at stupid o clock, but after that i'll just fo my fast passes between 10am and 1 as normal. If the parks too busy we'll leave then and go back to the hotel for a bit of pool time and go back later. Not gonna stress about it, i'll just go with the flow.
Old 23 May 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Kpzorse View Post
Will all of you be bothering with Galaxy's Edge?
I'm onsite, but even so, I'm not sure if I could get up at 4am (or earlier) to get to the park by 5am (to be in for EEMH by 6am) to get any chance of getting on the only ride in GE.

And part of me is dreading the crowds that will be there. Do I really want to go through that?
I think we will try to see it using EMH, but if it really is too busy for us to stick it out, it will be no big deal if we skip it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

I have found ADRs the most difficult, I have managed to switch a few. We will be making the most of EMH when we can and definitely will be visiting GE. I am dreading how early everyone will get there though . My parents are staying off site so am a bit worried what the crowds will be like for them. I have booked them a night onsite so they can see GE though - they don't know yet, I will have to break it to them that they will be getting up at stupid o'clock .
LN89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List