Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Apr 19, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bringonthesun! View Post
Hiya! I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this, but are HHN tickets thumb print entry if you have multiple visits? My daughter, 13, wants to go and we’re looking at the bogof nights, but it’s very 50/50 if she’ll enjoy it 🥺 If she goes one night and hates it and we have to leave, I’m assuming her ticket will be locked to her? So I couldn’t go again on the other night with someone else using her ticket? Wishful thinking really but it’s a lot of money to waste if she doesn’t enjoy it lol!
From the website:-

“The above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days.”

(Emphasis not mine - that bit is in bold on the website.)

Edited at 10:48 AM.
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Bringonthesun!
Excited about Disney

I thought that would be the case 😁 worth asking tho!
Bringonthesun! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
pegasus928
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bringonthesun! View Post
Hiya! I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this, but are HHN tickets thumb print entry if you have multiple visits? My daughter, 13, wants to go and we’re looking at the bogof nights, but it’s very 50/50 if she’ll enjoy it 🥺 If she goes one night and hates it and we have to leave, I’m assuming her ticket will be locked to her? So I couldn’t go again on the other night with someone else using her ticket? Wishful thinking really but it’s a lot of money to waste if she doesn’t enjoy it lol!
Just to answer your original question - yes they are finger printed.
Even if you do Stay and Scream the scanners are set up at the entrance to the holding areas.
pegasus928 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 19, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
stubucky
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Third house announced

Universal monsters

In this all-new haunted house the world’s most terrifying monsters unleash havoc – thirsty for anything and everything in their paths. As you try to escape to safety, you’ll step into each monster’s domain – but beware – they refuse to let anyone get out alive…

Come face-to-face with Dracula in his gothic castle, the Wolfman in a dark Bavarian forest, and the man-made monster within Dr. Frankenstein’s lab. And if you survive them, you still may encounter the vicious Creature of the Black Lagoon, the ancient evil of the Mummy and more.

DLP: 1995, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2022
stubucky is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Omg I can’t wait 😬😬😬😬😬
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Hi, without reading all the posts, I've only done hhn once and that was 2010!

Just booked a week onsite Disney and will then do a Villa, do you have to buy oark tickets and hhn tickets or? Last time we did stay and scream but we had universal tickets. If we aren't doing universal tickets are there any options for us? If so. How much are they usually?

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
BebeYorkshire
Apprentice Imagineer

You can just get HHN tickets, there is a current BOGOF ticket that gets you 2 nights for the price of one, it worked put at about £68 a ticket when I bought ours a while back. You would only be able to enter the park at the time of or after the HHN event start, so couldn't do stay and scream. You'd need a normal park ticket as well to do that.
BebeYorkshire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
stubucky
a Friend of the DIBB

As far as i am aware it is a separately ticketed event and you don't need normal park tickets, unless you were wanting to do the stay and scream.
I have only ever had to scan my HHN ticket at the gates in previous years.

DLP: 1995, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2022
stubucky is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Thanks both x

Just had a look on the website, sounds perfect if they do it again next year.. I'm assuming you have to pay to park at night on these nights?

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18

Edited at 09:47 AM.
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Hi, without reading all the posts, I've only done hhn once and that was 2010!

Just booked a week onsite Disney and will then do a Villa, do you have to buy oark tickets and hhn tickets or? Last time we did stay and scream but we had universal tickets. If we aren't doing universal tickets are there any options for us? If so. How much are they usually?
you can just buy normal HHN tickets for a specific date - you dont need any other ticket, as the park is closed and cleared before re-opening in the evening for HHN (stay and scream guests excepted)

hth
wanye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List