Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 May 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Aoifecantoo
New Poster (2)

Mobile Fast pass for large family

Hi everyone!

It’s fast pass day tomorrow and I’m booking for a group of 9 (plus a baby under one who won’t need a fast pass, is that right?). Any tactics to help me get the tricky fast passes? Should I go straight in for 9 or maybe try splitting into smaller groups?

Thank you in advance!
Aoifecantoo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
KymmieAKiss
Apprentice Imagineer

KymmieAKiss's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Aoifecantoo View Post
Hi everyone!

It’s fast pass day tomorrow and I’m booking for a group of 9 (plus a baby under one who won’t need a fast pass, is that right?). Any tactics to help me get the tricky fast passes? Should I go straight in for 9 or maybe try splitting into smaller groups?

Thank you in advance!
No, The one year old doesn't need a fastpass. You only need one if you are over 3 and have a valid ticket.

Also I believe there is a limit to how many you can book in one go. And it'll be a lot harder for you to book like that.
Try splitting it up but s theyre close. Like 10:00, 10:15, 10:20 like that

DVC member since Sept '18
Youtube - Kymmieakiss
KymmieAKiss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We booked for 7 people for Easter this year and didn’t need to split any of them. So I would try for 9 first and see what comes up. Good luck
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Aoifecantoo
New Poster (2)

Mobile

Originally Posted by Alwaysdisley View Post
We booked for 7 people for Easter this year and didn’t need to split any of them. So I would try for 9 first and see what comes up. Good luck
Thank you that’s reassuring!
Aoifecantoo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
BirdsluvDisney
Apprentice Imagineer

I booked for 7 people in our group last year, It was easy enough and we got what we wanted. On a couple of the really popular rides like FOP and SDMT . I split the group as I couldn't get times, For flights of passage I had to split the group to get passes but we still all had bookings in the hour slot, so we was still able to ride together.
Old 24 May 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

We always book for 9/10/11 sometimes up to 13-we have a large family.Not really had a problem,just the usual scarcity for FOP.have a great time
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List