Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 23 Apr 16, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
ILoveLeith
Very Serious Dibber

Quidco or TopCashBack

I'm new to cash back sites and am just wondering which do you prefer and why?

Or do you simply look to see who's paying the best % for whatever your buying?

Thanks.
Old 23 Apr 16, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Yes I have both and check who has the best deal for whatever the purchase is 😄

Both are fab- I think they are great and I always check with them before buying😄
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 16, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl87
Imagineer

Mobile

I prefer Quidco as I just think their website is generally more professional looking and easier to use. I do, on occasion, also use TCB though depending on the cashback rate.
scottishgirl87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 16, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post

Kidstart is another but paid directly into the childs account, i always check and see who is offering what as one might have a better deal or may not deal with company you wish to purchase from
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 16, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
purple myra
Imagineer

purple myra's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by scottishgirl87 View Post
I prefer Quidco as I just think their website is generally more professional looking and easier to use. I do, on occasion, also use TCB though depending on the cashback rate.
I use Topcashback ... I can't get on with the layout of Quidco at all.
I think it's only because I used TCB first and got comfortable with it.
I'm sure both are equally good. Like everything it will be swings and roundabouts 😃
purple myra is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 16, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

i check both, and go with whoever is offering the best rate.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 16, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
I tend to use Topcashback more as they have an option to pay out in Tesco points which I can then change to Avios.
Only drawback is that you can only change a maximum of £50 per year into Tesco points.
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 16, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I only use quidco as I tried tcb first years ago and both times it didn't pay out so I quit using it. A few years later someone recommended quidco and I tried it and it's great so I have just stuck with it!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 16, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida Liz
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 34
I use both but prefer topcashback. If I can't find what I want on TCB I have a look on Quidco. Over the years I've earned just over £950 thats buying things I would have bought anyway.
Old 23 Apr 16, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
disneyme
Excited about Disney

Topcashback. I find them to be much better dealing with claims for cashback that hasn't tracked than quidco.
disneyme is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread