Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 25 Feb 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile Ordering AP prior to travelling.

Has anyone ordered by printing out the forms and sending them off? I’m tempted to do this for next year . Not sure how easy this would be. I think I have to send photocopies of passport etc? How long do they take to send back to you. Any advice. I’m just thinking it will save time in the park and we can enter first evening there rather than waiting until the next day when office is open. Thanks
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
syber32
Serious Dibber

Hi I've just done this, I sent off all the forms ID copies etc tracked mail. I did this about two weeks ago Saturday. I checked the tracking and they received it the Tues after I sent it. Not heard anything yet and they haven't debited my account yet either . We go 2nd week in April so bit of time yet, I've heard it can take a few weeks. I'll post again when they arrive (hopefully). We've had annual passes for a few years (dream and infinity)but missed the renewal last year. First time round we just ordered via Supertrips(not sure if they still do them) they emailed a voucher and we exchanged in the park but we wanted to do monthly payments this time.
syber32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi,

I bought my annual pass online last year, but didn't want to send bank details through the post (I pay monthly), so spoke to a lovely chap at Disneyland Paris and he let me send over scans of everything rather than mailing. This worked really well.
The email address was - paiementmensuel@passeportannuel.fr

I bought an annual pass for my boyfriend last week and did the whole thing online. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived in the post on Saturday. I was very impressed. If you are paying all in one go it was super easy to do online. The site is in French but I found it easy to do - and my French is pretty limited to saying hello, apologising and ordering a glass of wine, hahaha.

Have a great time!

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by syber32 View Post
Hi I've just done this, I sent off all the forms ID copies etc tracked mail. I did this about two weeks ago Saturday. I checked the tracking and they received it the Tues after I sent it. Not heard anything yet and they haven't debited my account yet either . We go 2nd week in April so bit of time yet, I've heard it can take a few weeks. I'll post again when they arrive (hopefully). We've had annual passes for a few years (dream and infinity)but missed the renewal last year. First time round we just ordered via Supertrips(not sure if they still do them) they emailed a voucher and we exchanged in the park but we wanted to do monthly payments this time.
Thanks for replying, I’m also wanting to do the monthly payments. Do you have any children? I’m guessing I have to send off a copy of his birth certificate to prove We have parental responsibility. On the forms it doesn’t ask for your bank account and sort code number just the IBAN and BIC code. Did you just send it on a separate piece of paper? Did you just send photocopies of your photo part of passport and did you just get photos taken in photo booth to attach to form! Sorry for the questions! Thanks.
Sounds easy enough. Might save any hassle once in park!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Hi,

I bought my annual pass online last year, but didn't want to send bank details through the post (I pay monthly), so spoke to a lovely chap at Disneyland Paris and he let me send over scans of everything rather than mailing. This worked really well.
The email address was - paiementmensuel@passeportannuel.fr

I bought an annual pass for my boyfriend last week and did the whole thing online. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived in the post on Saturday. I was very impressed. If you are paying all in one go it was super easy to do online. The site is in French but I found it easy to do - and my French is pretty limited to saying hello, apologising and ordering a glass of wine, hahaha.

Have a great time!
That sounds good. So did you take your own photo for the pass? I want to pay monthly.
Old 25 Feb 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
syber32
Serious Dibber

Hi no kiddies just me and hubby. I Think I remember from the form you sign on behalf of the child and send their ID. Im not sure about Birth Certificate, friends of ours didn't need it when they applied in person at the AP office for their little one. Yes I got photos and attached them. Yes I also scanned and printed copy of passports and my driving licence as I wasn't sure if they needed separate ID for the account holder. I bank with RBS and the Iban and bic code are noted on line on my account details so screen shot that as it has my name on it printed it and sent that as well. It didn't really bother me sending through post and it has arrived. Just waiting now fingers crossed I did everything right.
syber32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by syber32 View Post
Hi no kiddies just me and hubby. I Think I remember from the form you sign on behalf of the child and send their ID. Im not sure about Birth Certificate, friends of ours didn't need it when they applied in person at the AP office for their little one. Yes I got photos and attached them. Yes I also scanned and printed copy of passports and my driving licence as I wasn't sure if they needed separate ID for the account holder. I bank with RBS and the Iban and bic code are noted on line on my account details so screen shot that as it has my name on it printed it and sent that as well. It didn't really bother me sending through post and it has arrived. Just waiting now fingers crossed I did everything right.
Thanks, that’s great. Please update once your pass arrives.
Old 27 Feb 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
That sounds good. So did you take your own photo for the pass? I want to pay monthly.
I did indeed, if you do it online you just upload a photo.
I just took a photo of my head and shoulders against a plain wall, passport photo style and attached it when I did the online application. I pay monthly and sent my documents via email.

For the BFs pass it was to be a surprise so I just found a decent photo of him face on, cropped it and uploaded that.
It seemed to be fine as the pass arrived and has the photo on it!
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Imagineer

Just thought I'd add my experience...

After a painful two hour plus queue at the AP office a few years ago I decided to go down the postal route to order my passes and have done that ever since.

This time I'm travelling in mid-March so posted my forms on 5th Feb as I like to allow 5-6 weeks for them to get the pass back to me, although it usually only takes around two weeks. I sent it tracked and saw that it was delivered on 11/2. I had added a note on the front of the form asking if they could start the pass from 22nd Feb in case we wanted to visit next Feb half term. I wasn't sure if they'd do this but sure enough my pass arrived yesterday with that exact start date.

I sent...

Completed form with a paper photo of me (so not an official passport type photo)
Copies of my passport, credit card (front and back) and shareholders card (front and back).

You get 15% off with the shareholders card so I just amended the total due to reflect this. I ordered a Magic Plus so this cost me 220 euros, which should be around £190.

All in all a very straightforward process. I believe you can also order online but I don't think this is an option if you want the shareholder discount.

Also, you can't get the shareholder discount and the 4 months renewal bonus.

Hope this helps!
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
LufcDeb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HFJohnson View Post
Just thought I'd add my experience...

After a painful two hour plus queue at the AP office a few years ago I decided to go down the postal route to order my passes and have done that ever since.

This time I'm travelling in mid-March so posted my forms on 5th Feb as I like to allow 5-6 weeks for them to get the pass back to me, although it usually only takes around two weeks. I sent it tracked and saw that it was delivered on 11/2. I had added a note on the front of the form asking if they could start the pass from 22nd Feb in case we wanted to visit next Feb half term. I wasn't sure if they'd do this but sure enough my pass arrived yesterday with that exact start date.

I sent...

Completed form with a paper photo of me (so not an official passport type photo)
Copies of my passport, credit card (front and back) and shareholders card (front and back).

You get 15% off with the shareholders card so I just amended the total due to reflect this. I ordered a Magic Plus so this cost me 220 euros, which should be around £190.

All in all a very straightforward process. I believe you can also order online but I don't think this is an option if you want the shareholder discount.

Also, you can't get the shareholder discount and the 4 months renewal bonus.

Hope this helps!
That's good to know you can get Shareholder discount by post, think I'll do this next time.

I posted my husband's renewal form and my sponsorship form on the 11th Feb, payment was taken on 26th so hopefully they'll arrive soon. We go in just over 3 weeks!

Debs
LufcDeb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List