Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 8 Sep 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Have just tried to see if I can download last 3 episodes to watch on plane but no go can only watch now not download. Will watch them over the next few days.
Old 8 Sep 19, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

I've tried to see if I can copy them them but was told they are the wrong format, go for Now Tv
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 20, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I've just found this post. I literally just watched all 3 seasons in a week, utterly obsessed with it! Elisabeth Moss in incredible in it, one minute at the mercy of man, the next looking like she could bring the whole of Gillead down. Cannot wait till season 4!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 20, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Might watch the whole series all over again. Best & most frightening thing I've ever watched 'cause it could so easily happen. Love Elizabeth Moss amazing actress & Director. Whatch her in The Invisible Man she's brilliant in that.
Old 15 Dec 20, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Might watch the whole series all over again. Best & most frightening thing I've ever watched 'cause it could so easily happen. Love Elizabeth Moss amazing actress & Director. Whatch her in The Invisible Man she's brilliant in that.
My social distanced queuing up outside Tesco a few months ago, wearing a face mask and empty shelves reminded me of this programme
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
My social distanced queuing up outside Tesco a few months ago, wearing a face mask and empty shelves reminded me of this programme
Your so right there!
I always used to think of some of those weird Sects in the USA that you read about
Old 15 Dec 20, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
fudgie
Imagineer

Season 5 has just been commissioned so we've got lots to look forward to
fudgie is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 20, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by fudgie View Post
Season 5 has just been commissioned so we've got lots to look forward to
I’ve not seen any of the series and tbh what I’ve heard of it doesn’t appeal to me, but the book is on our book club list coming up, can you sell it to me as at the moment I can’t see the appeal of reading it at all x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 20, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
fudgie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
I’ve not seen any of the series and tbh what I’ve heard of it doesn’t appeal to me, but the book is on our book club list coming up, can you sell it to me as at the moment I can’t see the appeal of reading it at all x
I haven't read the book so can't help there I'm afraid

I don't know how true to the book the tv show is, but despite the bleakness of the storyline, it's totally compelling and very thought provoking.

I only watched it because it was mentioned on here when the first episode aired - I'd never heard of it before
fudgie is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 20, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
The series is actually loads better than the book!
I doubt I’d have watched the series if I’d read the book first.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List