Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 19 Aug 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Signing off for now... been on villas all night from coming in from work! Gives you brain ache after a while. x

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Nedsram4
Helping Minnie

Loads of villas pick another one
Nedsram4 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
tom107
slightly serious Dibber

Getting reviews is not always easy. As owners we do not want to bother people once they have returned from their holidays. Guests have to get back into their regular work routines and the last thing they need is being pestered. We are always grateful to any guest who takes the time to give an honest review however if guests choose not to share their experiences there is nothing we can do.

Follow us on our social media:

https://www.facebook.com/villaattuscanhills/
https://www.instagram.com/villaattuscanhills/

Please click on the below link to view our villa
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/villa-search.php?a=375
tom107 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
MDV
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Hi

Just going through the process of trying to find a villa for next year (again, long story).

I've had a quote via vr360 for a villa on highlands reserve and it is a great price, possibly cheap compared to some. I'm a tad concerned that she only has 2 reviews, both of these old, 2015 and 2013, and she doesn't appear to be listed on any other villa websites. I have searched hard and asked her. Says she only uses the 1... my alarms are ringing... :| sad because i quite like the villa and the quote is great.

x
Hi I am an owner of a villa we are on here. We also have our own villa owners site the admin do a great job of checking villas out. If you would like I could ask see if anyone knows of the person or villa. There are also posts on this site giving information on how to check out a villa. Ie the owner paid up taxes is it for sale etc.
MDV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Hiya, thanks for the offer. I have checked re ownership and taxes etc and all seems okay. I just found it unusual to have only one site with it on, very out of date/few reviews and admitting to old photos and not updating them.

I have since found another villa in the same area that i'm thinking of booking.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Good luck with the latest villa. I thinking finding the right villa/owner is the toughest and most exhausting part! If it doesn't feel right at the point of booking I just steer clear now as it not worth it playing on your mind right up until your trip. We spent some of our time on Highlands reserve last year. We really enjoyed it and loved the villa. We have booked the same villa thought a Dibb owner for next year which has removed all the worry over it this time. It makes a huge difference if you feel comfortable and relaxed about your booking.
I'm still possibly looking for another villa in an coastal area for a few days but am yet to find one I like, at the right price and someone I have felt relaxed about after a few emails. If I don't find one I'll give it a miss.
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List