Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 12 Aug 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
rustyrafa
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Gun Ranges

Hi just wondered if anyone could recommend a gun range for total novices who have never fired a gun before.
rustyrafa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
npafc
Getting Excited

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
We went to Machine Gun America in 2017, opposite Old Town in Kissimmee. Really good set up and plenty of different packages were available.

machinegunamericaorlando

2023 Trip number 10, Royal Pacific Universal & Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
npafc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We went to Oak ridge a couple of weeks ago. There were other tourists there but locals to. Hubbie and son shared 100 rounds and it cost $80. They had a choice of what to shoot. They enjoyed it. We did look at machine gun America but it was very expensive.
Old 13 Aug 19, 02:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisatink
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by npafc View Post
We went to Machine Gun America in 2017, opposite Old Town in Kissimmee. Really good set up and plenty of different packages were available.

machinegunamericaorlando
My son is desperate to go to machine gun America. We are here now and looking for tomorrow! I have looked at the website but I am a bit confused. Can you give me an idea for the best package for someone who has no idea. Do you have to buy extra ammunition?
Thank you
Lisatink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 02:07 AM  
Link to this Post
boo28
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Highly recommend Florida Firearms Adventure . We did this last week .It was a great day out we were there at least 4 hours ,we tried a wide selection from hand guns a shotgun and a few rifles . Don was very knowledgeable and a great guy to talk to . He first talked about the weapon then showed us how to use it then we had a go . we will be going back on future holidays.
Old 13 Aug 19, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Lisatink View Post
My son is desperate to go to machine gun America. We are here now and looking for tomorrow! I have looked at the website but I am a bit confused. Can you give me an idea for the best package for someone who has no idea. Do you have to buy extra ammunition?
Thank you
You get 25 rounds on each of the guns and if you world like more youmcan buy depending on which package you have.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
We went to Oak ridge a couple of weeks ago. There were other tourists there but locals to. Hubbie and son shared 100 rounds and it cost $80. They had a choice of what to shoot. They enjoyed it. We did look at machine gun America but it was very expensive.
I've been to oakridge a few times over the years, and its always been a fun way to spend a few hours. they pretty much leave you to it unless you have any questions (or want some help)

you need to take ID with you (ie driving licence or passport)
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Aearin
Getting Excited

+1 for Oak Ridge it's the best one imo they don't try and rip you off as it's not tourist based
Aearin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
leckytech
A Guest at All-Stars

+1 Oak Ridge

Florida Firearms was ok...
leckytech is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
childwall
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Florida Firearms Adventures is where you want to go. It’s about $130 a person but it’s around 4 hours and you shoot all kinds. We went yesterday and it’s brilliant. My eldest son went to a gun range in Orlando last time we came and he said this one is the best. Don the instructor is a great guy too. It’s about a 40 minute drive down I27. It’s in the middle of a load of citrus groves.
childwall is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List