Old 5 Aug 19, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
I’m excited for you for Hagrid’s fingers crossed for tomorrow 🤞
I'll try not to keep you in suspense too much longer, I'm nearly finished writing it up.
Originally Posted by Cenerentola View Post
Those Voodoo doughnuts are delicious. That rain is bonkers. X
I do love them, looking forward to lots more next year. Not the rain though, it was a bit of a pest this year.
Old 17 Aug 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
You must have been wet after all those goes on bilge rat barges. It's such a fun ride though. There's no part of you that's not wet after 1 go.

The Hagrids experience was a rollercoaster and that was just the queuing. How lovely to get your golden ticket and then the helpful front desk giving you extra time before check out the next day.

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
At first, I thought you meant you borrowed a phone to take the hot dog picture, I was thinking that was sheer dedication to the cause.

So sad about Hagrid’s, I’d have been so disappointed but how lovely of them to be offering the ruby passes.
Me too I was thinking wow, did she get them to what's app the photo? Then I realised I was being stupid, I can blame the jet lag though

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
You must have been wet after all those goes on bilge rat barges. It's such a fun ride though. There's no part of you that's not wet after 1 go.

The Hagrids experience was a rollercoaster and that was just the queuing. How lovely to get your golden ticket and then the helpful front desk giving you extra time before check out the next day.

Me too I was thinking wow, did she get them to what's app the photo? Then I realised I was being stupid, I can blame the jet lag though
We were soaked, last 2 trips though I’ve just worn a swim suit under my clothes for the water ride morning then planned to just go straight back to the pool, one of the best perks of being onsite with express pass. I love riding barges over and over.

Now you are an annual passholder do you think you’ll stay longer at Universal?

I did notice one or 2 did stay reasonably dry this time as the pouring water as you go up the wooden hill wasn’t working.!

Hagrids was a huge bonus and the girl at hard rock was one of the loveliest team members ever.

Maybe I need to rephrase the bit about hot dog hall of fame, it’s making me look way more dedicated to the food reporting cause than I really am!
Old 26 Aug 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Oh my goodness, that rain! Pity it spoiled your pool plans a bit. That was so lovely getting the ruby passes for Hagrid, and what an exceptional receptionist making sure you have time to get the use of it in the morning. Great service from universal.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

What lovely staff at HRH to get the late checkout for you and how exciting to get the passes for Hagrid.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Oh my goodness, that rain! Pity it spoiled your pool plans a bit. That was so lovely getting the ruby passes for Hagrid, and what an exceptional receptionist making sure you have time to get the use of it in the morning. Great service from universal.
I suppose without the rain we would never have ended up on Hagrids in the first place.

The last few times we've stayed at Universal I've felt their service has just got better and better.

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
What lovely staff at HRH to get the late checkout for you and how exciting to get the passes for Hagrid.
We were over the moon with the passes and the receptionist.
Old 8 Sep 19, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
That rain looked horrendous

Joan
Old 11 Sep 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Such a shame about the rain, but you didn't let it dampen your spirits

How amazing getting those passes for Hagrids! I really hope you get to ride it tomorrow.

Kudos to the CM who managed to get you a late checkout too. Another great day ... also just realised this is the July report ... I still need to read the April one xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
That rain looked horrendous

Joan
It was pretty rubbish, first holiday in ages where the rain has impacted on our plans a fair bit. However, without the rain there would have been no Hagrids for us.

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Such a shame about the rain, but you didn't let it dampen your spirits

How amazing getting those passes for Hagrids! I really hope you get to ride it tomorrow.

Kudos to the CM who managed to get you a late checkout too. Another great day ... also just realised this is the July report ... I still need to read the April one xx
It was all very exciting even getting into the line for Hagrids never mind getting the passes...

The lady at Hard Rock was lovely, she was genuinely excited for us which was lovely.

At least the April report is finished as opposed to this one... I've still got yours on my list as well, I hate it when real life gets in the way of my Dibb reading!
Old 22 Oct 19, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It was definitely a day of getting wet, shame about the rain. So close with Hagrids but at least you got a ruby ticket.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List