Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Aug 19, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Seaworldfan
Imagineer

Making 3rd FP+ on the day as Tier 1

Hi All

I thought i knew the answer to this but now not so sure.

We have only made 2 FP+ bookings on our Epcot and DHS days on the upcoming trip.
So for example, the first day at Epcot We have Soarin and Nemo and then the following day we have Slinky Dog and Star Tours at DHS.

The reason for this is I had it in my head that as soon as we tap in for that first ride (Slinky or Soarin) because that was a tier 1, we can then try and get a tier 1 as our third fast pass for that day, so would aim to get Frozen or Test Track at Epcot and Tower of Terror or Swirlin Saucers at DHS.

..but does this work.. or do you have to use all 3 before you can book a 2nd Tier 1?

Always just booked 3 for each day previously, but with the lack of Tier 2 choices at DHS and Epcot to a lesser extent, didn't seem like a big loss to just have 2 and gamble on getting a 2nd Tier 1.

Hope that makes sense

Ta

Edited at 05:14 PM.
Seaworldfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
taker
Getting Excited

You need to have used two tier 2 and one tier 1 fp before it will open up the tier 1s again I'm afraid.
taker is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Seaworldfan
Imagineer

Ah cool, thought it sounded a bit too easy

ta
Seaworldfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bolto6
Imagineer

If you’re not intending on going in early, make the other tier 2 FP early and then it will just expire. For example at HS, make a booking for say 8am if you know you’re not going into the park until 9 or 10. If this isn’t possible I think the first Beauty and the Beast show is about 10am (could be 11) so you could use this, it’s only a 20 minute FP, as you have to tap in about 10 mins before the show, but you could ‘forget’ while en-route to ToT or RnR, also don’t forget RnR also has a single rider line.

Edit: I have a feeling this might be what a lot of people start doing in order get T1 FPs sooner.

Edited at 09:23 PM.
Bolto6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List