Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 20 Aug 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
MOONCHESTER
Very Serious Dibber

MOONCHESTER's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by TEL N KEL View Post
She should of told you the lot number your car was parked on, did she not do this ?
Yes she did, but it was not there and for some reason directly in front of her without a lot number. No idea why.
MOONCHESTER is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Mobile

Ah yes the wonderful staff at Miami Avis! Such happy people 😆 they must really enjoy their jobs. On the way out of the airport we accidentally went to a kiosk that was closed. There was an avis worker standing in there but we just didn’t see the red light above it (May be something to do with the fact we was absolutely knackered after standing in a queue trying to get a car for over 2 hours!) anyway he shouted at us so loud that it was closed and we need to back up NOW He was so angry that I half expected him to pull a gun out on us 😂, we’re back there to drop off on Tuesday and oh how I can’t wait!
Old 27 Sep 19, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Just dropped car back to Avis Miami, was so slow, not like Mco, didn’t seem like they’ve got enough staff, the Hubbie was told to go back & wait, took about 15 mins of waiting by car
We had a charge on Halifax card saying pending for the last 2 weeks, now that’s dropped off & nothing showing, I have print off of our extra charges upgrade & fuel $269, so fingers crossed should be all good.
Was worried about finding our way here from South Beach, but Sat Nav was ok, only had to do a U turn once & the Hubbie didn’t blame me
On the down side waiting for BA flight, not much here, Pizza Hut & Starbucks, no shops etc
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
metalguru
Apprentice Imagineer

metalguru's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Miami in general has the worst customer service of all the places I have been to in the US and I've been going since 1989. This years Miami trip will be the last one ever 😊😊
metalguru is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List