Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 27 Jul 19, 12:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

We tended to go in for early entry in us then ride Harry Potter.Whilst waiting for the mummy to open we went to the San Francisco bakery where they did an enormous croisssant filled with bacon egg and cheese for $6 and enough to share.We also did the refillable mug in the parks for the 1st time and it saved us loads.Cabana bay do a refillable mug for a number of days or length is stay.we did length of stay for about $18 and must have refilled it a hundred times 😎
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
We tended to go in for early entry in us then ride Harry Potter.Whilst waiting for the mummy to open we went to the San Francisco bakery where they did an enormous croisssant filled with bacon egg and cheese for $6 and enough to share.We also did the refillable mug in the parks for the 1st time and it saved us loads.Cabana bay do a refillable mug for a number of days or length is stay.we did length of stay for about $18 and must have refilled it a hundred times 😎

Thanks that’s good to know for the hotel. I’m taking our park refillable mugs we have used last two years for the parks to reactivate but given we plan to hang around the pool a lot that sounds ideal. I didn’t realise we could get mugs there. Shane they can’t be refilled with pina colada but I think that’s something we would get value from. It’s right by volcano bay right? X

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Oh and I’m with you on the mummy it’s my joint fave ride 😊😊😊😊

Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Alas no cocktails on the refill😂 yes the entrance to volcano bay is just to the right of where the bus stop is .As for the mummy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
You know I’m sorely tempted to just book it and tell her to order the steak - I really really want to eat that sea bass with leeks plus the pork belly starter. In fact I’m off to make an ADR if it is available 😂
Yes! Do it! 😆
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 06:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
This sounds like it's going to be a fab trip. I'm looking forward to reading all about it. I hope you have a brilliant time.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Looking forward to reading along. I think we may be at POFQ at the same time - we check in on the 16th.
Hope you have a great time 😀
GALE88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by GALE88 View Post
Looking forward to reading along. I think we may be at POFQ at the same time - we check in on the 16th.
Hope you have a great time 😀
Look out for us - we check in on the 16th too .. we will around the pool every day for a few hours .. me with a frozen rose updating my food report and Eva in the pool 😊

Old 27 Jul 19, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Looks like an amazing trip - will be following along!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Made a few changes this morning... please get used to this I like to spend the final run up tinkering with absolutely everything 😊😊

I have booked Flying Fish. I’m just not going to tell Eva until the day so we don’t have the daily protest for the next two weeks.

There’s decent steak on the menu so hopefully she will be fine.

I noticed that there is an offer on with Sharks Underwater Grill at SeaWorld. It’s part of Magical Dining month. You get a set menu for $35 but even better it comes with free entry into SeaWorld. I didn’t include the tickets this year for SeaWorld I just got Universal so this works really well for us. The menu includes the filet steak so happy Eva. We have a 3pm booking so I’ve changed my Yachtsman evening ADR to later in the evening. 2 steaks on one day I reckon for a certain young lady.

I’ve eaten at Sharks before and it is pretty good. I’ve read the lunchtime magical dining portions are very lunch sized so it won’t spoil our Yachtsman plans.