Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Aug 19, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
llamala
Imagineer

Mobile The one place you would revisit?

So if you could go back to the one place you could revisit, where would you go?
Mine would be the Grand Canyon. We have been twice, both times we stayed at Tusayan, and visited the Canyon at various times, sunrise , sunset etc .
We have been lucky to travel to Australia done the Barrier reef, Opera house. Blue Mountain.
Done Yosemite, Orlando numerous times, Washington D C, New York.Las Vegas, but The Grand Canyon just is phenomenal. Would love to go again.
So where is your most amazing place?
llamala is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Mobile

The Masai Mara - hands down the most amazing place I’ve been!
Old 16 Aug 19, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I want to go to New York, I went as a child but only vaguely remember it, also would love to go Back to Barbados to see if the sand was as white and the sea was as blue as I remember. I would love to go back to Cape Coral in Florida we had a lovely villa last year and I didn’t want to leave
Old 16 Aug 19, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Monaco. Visited twice now for the day on cruises but have grand dreams of winning the euro millions and being able to spend more time there.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

The Acropolis in Athens. Ancient Greece is one of my passions and I love it.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 01:21 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

We’ve just returned from a cruise along the Croatian coast. One of the ports we visited was a place called Hvar, which is a Croatian island. I fell in love with it, it’s beautiful and if what I’ve read about the place is right, is fast becoming the place to be seen.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 01:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
My first is obvious-WDW ! Husband really does not want to go back but I live in hope.
My second is Israel. We went around 1993 or 94 It was an unusual holiday. Part beach holiday in Eilat, snorkeling and sunbathing. Then we had 3 days visiting holy sites, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, floating in the Dead Sea. It felt like 2 holidays in one.
I would also like to return to Rome, We were on a cruise and I was so worried about getting back to the ship late we went round on a tour bus, had an ice cream and got back on the train to the port. I would like one day to see the city properly.

Edited at 01:28 AM.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 01:28 AM  
Link to this Post
RickT
Imagineer

La Crucecita , Mexico .

Went before kids, the place was raw Mexico with very little tourism.

I hear it changed over the last 10 years with more flights from the USA, but raw mexico was great.

goo.gl/maps/7MqusUofNnZMcDcz6

Las Vegas 18 - Florida 18 -Holland 18 -Bratislava 18 -Florida 17 -Holland 17 -Rhodes 17 - Kos 17 - France 16-Belgium 16-Holland 16-Germany 16-Sopot Poland 15-Kos 15-DLP SQL 15-Hampton Lakes 14-Hamburg 14- Berlin 13-WestRidge Villas 12-Krakow 12-France 11-Turkey 11-Germany 10-Marbella 10-Jamaica 09-Dublin 09-Dublin 08-Paris 08-Zante Villa 08-Egypt 2008-Rhodes 2008-Sweden 08-Norway 08-Rhodes 07- Huatulco Mexico 07-DLP Magic Circus 2007-Dublin 2007-Sweden 07-Greece 06/05/04-Barcelona 04-Rhodes 02
RickT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 04:21 AM  
Link to this Post
hideinpockets
Apprentice Imagineer

hideinpockets's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Chiang Mai in Thailand, it’s our happy place in the world for sure!
hideinpockets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 05:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

We only left Quebec this morning and I am already wanting to go back.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List