Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9 Feb 12, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Morning Ladies!

Cooorrrrr I ache today! Circuits was another good session, he seemed to pick on me though so kept standing by me and shouting to lift my knees higher and making me hit his hands and run faster, good workout though! I always hate the shuttle runs at the end though after 30 mins of other exercises!

Food for me was under cals:

B - scrambled eggs and toast
L - tomato and basil soup and Dr Karg cracker, dark choc rice cake
D - salmon cooked in spices with WW some creme fraiche, few new potatoes and loads of steamed cabbage
P - brownies with some cream, and after that I was still under 1000 so I had a biscuit but was ready for bed.

I think need to bring in more healthy snacks so today I am much better prepared!

I have had an orange and belvitas for breakfast, have 2 clementines and plums, rice cake and a cracker with me! lol.

Going to try to make the bootcamp class tonight that I was suppoesd to go to last week, this week is boxing which I really enjoy so please let me get out of here in time!

Kel - I was thinking Belvitas every day is probably not too good for me, just waiting to get a desk over here so I can start having my cereal again in my lovely Stitch bowl hehe. What other ideas do you have for carbs / protein please? We have a fridge at work, and I can get toast from the canteen, although it is a walk for me now across the road so freeezzzing! lol I was spoilt in my old job as was in the same building as the canteen and also coffee shop, altough probably good that is far away from me now, but I haven't had a coffee this year yet! Yes I do like to Disneyfy my desk, I have my fave photo from May in a frame of us with Thumper and Mrs Bunny, I got a Tinkerbell calendar from my old team as a leaving present too! Then my Disney mug and bowl Make it feel like home! That is sad you have to leave Alex's floor, will you still be able to do tea breaks together though? I have started drinking herbal tea after lunch too. Raspberry, cranberry and elderflower I think is my favourite, but also like blackcurrant, vanilla and ginseng. Trying to wean myself onto Peppermint tea and Green tea now as they are good for digestion aren't they?

New veg box coming today, excited to try the new things! Roasted beetroot sounds nice but did I read somewhere it can poison you if not cooked properly?! :S

And while I remember, I was going to ask you about quorn, is it actually any good for you? I know it is low in cals so we have been having the mince, and have the peppered steaks tonight but just checking before we get anymore in! lol.

I am going to email the gym now and ask about the chances of getting onto classes, for example see what i could get us booked into next week if we joined at the weekend I thought? I do really enjoy classes and I am sure Scott would too! Will report back when i hear from them. One of my friends is still a member there so yes I can go with her, but Keeley cancelled her membership! Not to say she can't start again though I guess?!

Hope your furr baby is feeling better today, good timing for the insurance though, definately claim if you can! Go Alex, glad he is feeling really positive about it all and super motivated! The end is near for him after all of his hard work, and yours of course helping him out!

My friends loved the brownies which is good, I love a bit of Jillian now!

Marie - welcome back, well done for admitting your gain and coming back, I think we have all been there so just start again my lovely. Hope your back starts to get a bit better soon.

Soph - well done on not gaining as I know how busy you have been, great for you though Hop eyou enjoy the Jillian DVD, I have never done it more than 2 days in a row, I just use it when I haven't been able to get to the gym so can't really comment on the results but will wait for you to report back! Enjoy!

Nat - how was your meal with your Dad? Don't let him upset you my lovely. xxx

Kim - Yay pleased to hear about your cricut, thank you so much! Glad the wedding planning is going well for you, I too will not be counting calories when we do our mammoth tasting session, but I am sure these ladies will kick our butts when it is all over! Your place cards/favours sound like a great idea. We are planning something similar, the Mickey head krispy treats with names iced on Well doen for your 3lb off that is fab. We are similar weights now, well I am 1lb heavier so come on we can do this! What is your target again my lovely? Have you thought of silk flowers for your wedding? Mara at silk blooms has been fab for us, and Nat is also using her I think . Keep with it and don't let a few naughty days take you back off track, remember we get married this year! xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List