Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 30 Jan 13, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post

So I've just ordered Paul's buttonhole from Silk Blooms - can't wait for it to arrive!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 13, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MissVincent
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TabZ View Post
So I've just ordered Paul's buttonhole from Silk Blooms - can't wait for it to arrive!
Silk blooms are amazing! I got mine from there and im lucky enough to live close enough that I got to visit the studio. You will love the buttonhole!
MissVincent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 13, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mine are all ordered from there using Disney for mine and Matt's bouquet and button hole tho. I will use the bridesmaids bouquet from silk blooms for my blessing.
SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 13, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MissVincent View Post
Silk blooms are amazing! I got mine from there and im lucky enough to live close enough that I got to visit the studio. You will love the buttonhole!
Aww you lucky thing! I'd love to but it's a bit of a trek for me hehe, I'm just hoping the shades of blue of the orchids are what I'm looking for!

Originally Posted by SnowWhiteGsy View Post
Mine are all ordered from there using Disney for mine and Matt's bouquet and button hole tho. I will use the bridesmaids bouquet from silk blooms for my blessing.
I'm taking mine over for our ceremony and hopefully trading the bouquet and buttonhole included in the escape package for aisle petals, but we'll have to wait and see if they come to the party on that first!
Old 3 Feb 13, 01:54 AM  
Link to this Post

Well, thats it, we've done it, we're booked.

Paul and I are flying PE on the 17th of October, staying at the Contemporary for 15 nights, flying back on the 9th of November after 7 nights on the Disney Fantasty (yet to be booked, come on Disney! )

David and Sarah are flying EC on the 17th of October, staying at Port Orleans Riverside for 14 nights, flying back 31st October.

I'm extremely happy with the prices Slightly cheaper than what we paid in 2011 for 2 weeks at Riverside so can't complain about that at all!

Our TA is going to look after us if they offer free dining when the brochures come out, she's found a way through a date change that we can add it - so it will just mean we have to change a date - so we will bring the kids back a day earlier and push our after cruise stay out by a day, maybe rent DVC points and come back the day after the cruise docks instead of the same day it docks

It still hasn't sunk in... !
Old 3 Feb 13, 06:10 AM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

Paul and I are flying PE on the 17th of October, staying at the Contemporary for 15 nights, flying back on the 9th of November after 7 nights on the Disney Fantasty (yet to be booked, come on Disney! )

David and Sarah are flying EC on the 17th of October, staying at Port Orleans Riverside for 14 nights, flying back 31st October.

I'm extremely happy with the prices Slightly cheaper than what we paid in 2011 for 2 weeks at Riverside so can't complain about that at all!

Our TA is going to look after us if they offer free dining when the brochures come out, she's found a way through a date change that we can add it - so it will just mean we have to change a date - so we will bring the kids back a day earlier and push our after cruise stay out by a day, maybe rent DVC points and come back the day after the cruise docks instead of the same day it docks

Soooo exciting! Bet it's made you even more giddy about things?! x
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 13, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lizj1982 View Post
Soooo exciting! Bet it's made you even more giddy about things?! x
I'm still not sure what its made me haha! We were psyched up to book in April, but now it's done! And there is rumours the rest of the 2014 cruises might be out before valentines day so we can book our honeymoon cruise!
Old 3 Feb 13, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

Yay! So excited for you! X
SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 13, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydaft70
Imagineer

What better way to spend Valentines Day as little Miss Singleton than reading someone else's wedding plans Absolutely loving it Tabz, so excited for you and all the lucky Disney brides to be out there.

I'm toying with a solo trip in October next year but I might be home before your big day Who knows though eh? Stranger things have happened at sea... speaking if which...

... did they release the cruise dates? Did you get booked?

JA x

Ramada 2001, Quality Inn Plaza 2004, Imperial Swan/Caribbean Beach 2008, Imperial Swan/Animal Kingdom Lodge/Econolodge 2010, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside/Bay Lake Tower 2013, Florida Road Trip/Beach Club Villas 2015, Port Orleans Riverside/Villas at Grand Floridian 2017, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2019, Castle Inn & Suites, Anaheim 2020

Trip Report - December 2010
Food Report - November 2013
Florida Road Trip - November 2015
disneydaft70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 13, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by SnowWhiteGsy View Post
Yay! So excited for you! X
Thank you!

Originally Posted by disneydaft70 View Post
What better way to spend Valentines Day as little Miss Singleton than reading someone else's wedding plans Absolutely loving it Tabz, so excited for you and all the lucky Disney brides to be out there.

I'm toying with a solo trip in October next year but I might be home before your big day Who knows though eh? Stranger things have happened at sea... speaking if which...

... did they release the cruise dates? Did you get booked?

JA x
Aww hehe glad you enjoyed them!

If your around you have to pop in and say hi! Do love an October solo trip, did one of them haha!

Yep crusie dates are released and we're getting quotes at the moment, toying with the idea of a 1 bed concierge stateroom... but we'll see what happens in the next week or so!

We're adding on one of David's friends to our booking as well and moving the kids to the Contemporary... makes a lot more sense to keep them closer to us, also means I can kick Paul out and he can spend the night before the wedding with the kids so I don't have to kick him out at 7am which is when I'm sure hair and makeup will arrive!
Closed Thread