Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Feb 12, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ppodangel View Post
Love all your plans so far! Dress number 4 is gorgeous! Love it! Love all the monograms too, very hard to choose a favourite!
So glad you have convinced your future in-laws to come to the wedding, Paul must be relieved! And it's safe to say they will have a ball, it is Disney after all!
Looking forward to reading more of your plans
Thanks so much I love the fourth dress as well, i love how floaty it is yet it's still princessy - I defiantly want to be a princess!

I really want to update my ticker... bringing it to 11/11/14 will bring it under 1000 days but I don't want to have to put it back up if we decide on December... oh the decisions that consume our lives hahaha xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 12, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Excited to see your new save the months and so glad Paul's parents have been persuaded, it will make your special day even specialler

Although...max guest count for an Escape wedding is 18 I think so will you be over my lovely?

Make sure you take a photo of that ring next time please I am intrigued! xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 12, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lady emz View Post
Excited to see your new save the months and so glad Paul's parents have been persuaded, it will make your special day even specialler

Although...max guest count for an Escape wedding is 18 I think so will you be over my lovely?

Make sure you take a photo of that ring next time please I am intrigued! xxx
Escape wedding guests is 18, plus Paul and I, I counted us in the 20 before hehe

We have to go into Ilford on Saturday to sort out a chair to go with our sofa set so I will pop back in and hope they will let me take pics!

Speciallier is my favourite new word lmao xx
Old 21 Feb 12, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Haha I think I made that up! Phew just checkign but glad you are on track for guests! Yay look forward to the photo! xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 12, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post

I've uploaded the pics to a different hosting site now so cross fingers my bookmark pic works!

Groom's Gift
I've been thinking about what to get Paul as a gift on our wedding day, and the lovely ladyemz sent me a website with the perfect idea

Paul's catch phrase at the moment with the wedding is 'is it time to go on the rides yet?!' hehehe so I think this will be perfect for him - all he has to do is shower, shave and show up! I'm going to get him cufflinks as well but I'm going to save and get a set from Tiffany & Co, hopefully they will release a set I love in the next 2.5 years... I do like the keys that are out at the moment... then I would be giving him the key to my heart
Old 23 Feb 12, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jellybean View Post
We are having our reception at Citrico's after our Cypress Grove wedding and they really are fab. The manager there is so lovely & accomodating. Our plan is for our guests to go to Mizners for drinks while we have photos around the GF resort with Randy then we'll go up to get changed (I'm having 2 dresses ) and meet everyone in Citrico's - there will be between 14-19 of us depending on some maybes at the moment but the manager has said its no problem, we have to have the first seating which is 5.30 for our guests to order their first drink etc and we'll join them at 5.45 so I've got time to get changed quickly. We're all going to be sat together and they are organising for our cake to be delivered there also. Can't recommend it enough - plus you'll be able to have a nosey at our report & pics come September
Sophie, do you have an email address for the manager at Citricos? I think wer going with California Grill but Gordon likes the look of Citricos so may be worth seeing what they can do for us! thanks x
Old 24 Feb 12, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

That's great news about Paul's parents.
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 12, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Chilly80 View Post
That's great news about Paul's parents.
Thanks Claire - was talking to them about it again last night and they are still excited
Old 26 Feb 12, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Wedding Bands
I know in a previous post I said we had found Paul's band... well we ended up going looking again yesterday and have finally found the one... actually for both of us! Found them both at Beaverbrooks

Paul's

Actually on him

Mine

The diamonds are actually set on the side of the band rather than on the top, and it might look a bit weird by itself but I adore it with my engagement ring

Actually on me

3 months of hard savings and we'll be able to go and pay cash for them, so roll on payday in May!

xxx
Old 26 Feb 12, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Lovely Tabz, the life long representation of your vows and they are lovely!

We have been very lucky and paid for our rings with Tesco Clubcard vouchers, we could otherwise never have afforded the ones we have for me and getting for Matt!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread